Take advantage of Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account today to earn an attractive 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
SENB Bank is headquartered in Moline, Illinois and was founded in 1999. Since then they have grown to 7 locations and boast an A health rating.
All earnings are reinvested in the credit union in the form of higher savings yields, lower loan rates, and fewer and lower fees, as well as in-person, mobile and online service options.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 3.00% APY Rate up to $10,000
- Availability: IA, IL, WI
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|SoFi Checking and Savings Account||$300 Cash + 2.00% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||$200 Cash + 2.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash + 0.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||Amazon Prime + 1.55% APY||Review|
|Axiom Bank High Yield Savings||2.75% APY||Review|
|mph.bank Money Market||2.75% APY||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union Money Market||2.75% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct Rewards Savings||2.61% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct Rewards Money Market||2.61% APY||Review|
|Liberty Savings Bank||2.50% APY||Review|
|Ponce Bank Money Market||2.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||2.40% APY||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||2.35% APY||Review|
|Patriot Bank Money Market||2.25% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||2.15% APY||Review|
|Citizens Access Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs Online Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with Southeast National Bank
- $100 minimum deposit
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in & agree to receive e-Statements
Southeast National Bank Account Benefits
- No monthly service fee, even if you don’t meet the monthly qualifications
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Unlimited check writing
- FDIC Insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Southeast National Bank is offering a 3.00% APY on balances less than $10,000. All you need to do is maintain balance requirements.