Take advantage of Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account today to earn an attractive 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
SENB Bank is headquartered in Moline, Illinois and was founded in 1999. Since then they have grown to 7 locations and boast an A health rating.
All earnings are reinvested in the credit union in the form of higher savings yields, lower loan rates, and fewer and lower fees, as well as in-person, mobile and online service options.
In addition, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 3.00% APY Rate up to $10,000
- Availability: IA, IL, WI
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with Southeast National Bank
- $100 minimum deposit
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in & agree to receive e-Statements
Southeast National Bank Account Benefits
- No monthly service fee, even if you don’t meet the monthly qualifications
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Unlimited check writing
- FDIC Insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use the promo code RC100 when you apply for a Rewards Checking account by 06/30/23. Then have qualifying direct deposit(s) to earn up a $100 welcome bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Southeast National Bank is offering a 3.00% APY on balances less than $10,000. All you need to do is maintain balance requirements.
Lastly, let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more rewards checking or bank rates!
Leave a Reply