Signing up for the Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard can earn you 10,000 miles bonus (approximately $140 value). This card is great for travelers for the many perks and it comes with no annual fee!
Below is all the information and details you need to earn your JetBlue Mastercard 10,000 Bonus!
Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard 10,000 Bonus Summary
|Product Features||Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard|
after you spend $1,000 on purchases
in the first 90 days
|EARN POINTS||3X POINTS
restaurants & grocery stores
all other purchases
|CHECKED BAG BENEFIT||N/A|
|IN-FLIGHT SAVINGS||50% savings on eligible inflight purchases|
|FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES||None|
|GETAWAYS PACKAGE BENEFITS||N/A|
Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard Benefits
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food on JetBlue-operated flights
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology & $0 Fraud Liability protection
- With the JetBlue TrueBlue program, enjoy:
- NO BLACKOUT DATES on JetBlue-operated flights
- REDEEM FOR ANY SEAT any time on JetBlue-operated flights
- Points awarded into your TrueBlue account DON’T EXPIRE
- Earn and share points together with FAMILY POOLING
- No Annual Fee
Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard 10,000 Bonus Miles: If you are interested in this bonus offer, apply today!
Once you’re approved for the card, spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days to earn your Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard 10,000 Bonus.
Definitely consider the Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard if you’re an avid traveler. If you’re a a time-to-time traveler, this card is suitable for you! Each JetBlue TrueBlue point is worth approximately 1.4 cents, so the 10,000 bonus you’re earning is worth $140 give or take!
You can use these points towards your next flight or you can save them for future use! You can earn 3x the points on JetBlue purchases, 2x the points at grocery stores and restaurants, and 1x points on everything else! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this card in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more best credit card bonuses!
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|