Discover Bank is known well for their credit card and online savings options, but did you know that Discover Bank offers Certificate of Deposits (CDs) with some of the highest and most competitive rates today? If you’re looking for a safe, secure long or even short term investment, consider a Discover Bank CD.
In addition, you can select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months long with rates ranging up to 2.50% APY depending on term length.
Opening an account is extremely quick and easy. Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500! Available online nationwide! Below is all the information and details you need to open your Discover Bank CD Account and start earning a competitive return APY on your funds!
There really is no comparison when it comes to investing your savings with Discover.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.90% APY Rate||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 1.80% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
Discover Bank CD Account Summary
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 2.50% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
Discover Bank CD Information
To earn a competitive APY rate, simply open Discover Bank CD Account.
Get started in just a matter of minutes. CDs features include high interest rates, 24/7 Live Customer Service, Online Account Management, and FDIC Deposit Insurance up to $250,000 per individual account holder (FDIC certificate 5649).
- Rate Offer: See table below
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $2,500 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): None
Discover Bank CD Rates
|CD Term||APY Rate|
|3-Month Term||0.35% APY|
|6-Month Term||0.65% APY|
|9-Month Term||0.70% APY|
|12-Month Term||2.30% APY|
|18-Month Term||2.30% APY|
|24-Month Term||2.35% APY|
|30-Month Term||2.35% APY|
|3-Year Term||2.35% APY|
|4-Year Term||2.35% APY|
|5-Year Term||2.40% APY|
|7-Year Term||2.45% APY|
|10-Year Term||2.50% APY|
Discover Bank CD Account: Definitely consider opening a CD online with Discover Bank to receive the highest return rate compared to other bank’s CD rate offers. Apply today and start earning interest on 3-month up to 120-month terms!
If you are interested in more Discover Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Discover Bank Deals.
Earn interest on terms as short as 3-months up to 120-month.
- Visit Discover Bank online.
- Enter your info: Provide your address, phone, email and social security number
- Fund your account: Make a minimum opening deposit of $2,500. You can send them a check or transfer funds from an existing bank account.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email, then watch the mail for your Welcome Kit.
Discover Bank Contact Information
Since Discover Bank is all online-based, it provides customers with 24/7 customer service, easy to navigate, useful financial calculators an tools, along with money management tips and advice.
- Customer service: 1-800-347-7000
- Bank website: http://www.discoverbank.com/
- Headquarters: 502 E. Market Street, Greenwood, DE 19950
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this Discover Bank CD Account.
This Discover Bank CD Account offers a phenomenal return rate. To qualify for any of the listed rates, simply select the respective terms.
Discover Bank’s rates have been consistently competitive with terms as short as 3-months up to 120-months. Definitely the route you would want to take for a guaranteed risk-free income as the rate on traditional savings accounts can fluctuate.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|