Find the latest listing of Wells Fargo promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, Wells Fargo is offering a $150, $200, $400, $1,000 bank bonuses.
Wells Fargo Promotions Review
- Bonus Link:
- $400 Checking Bonus
- $150-$200 ATM Bonus *No Direct Link, ongoing*
- $1,000 Business Checking Bonus *No Direct Link*
- Account Type: Everyday Checking, Preferred Checking, Business Choice Checking, Platinum Business Checking or Analyzed Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Branches: 6,000+ Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Varies
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $50
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
I’ll go over Wells Fargo offers below.
Wells Fargo $400 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $400 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open an Everyday Checking account online from the offer page, or bring a bonus offer code to a participating Wells Fargo branch and open an eligible consumer checking account.
- Fund your new checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Also, set up a direct deposit and receive a cumulative total of $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits over the course of the first 3 months.
- When it expires: 07/31/2020
(Expires July 31, 2020)
Wells Fargo $150-$200 ATM Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150-$200 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide; ATM
- How to earn it:
- Use a Wells Fargo ATM to withdraw cash with a non-Wells Fargo debit card. Keep in mind the ATM fee depending on which bank you’re with.
- A screen pop-up will appear asking what you would do with $150 or $200 dollars
- Select gas and groceries on the screen
- A $150 or $200 coupon offer should print out once you’re done with the ATM transaction.
- When it expires: Ongoing
- Fine Print:
- Complete the bonus requirements within 60 days of account opening.
- Once requirements are met, you’ll have your bonus deposited within 45 days.
- You cannot be An owner, or joint owner, on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account in the past 6 months, A Wells Fargo team member, A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months.
- A qualifying direct deposit is your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring monthly income of an accumulated $500 or more
Wells Fargo $1,000 Business Checking Bonus *Targeted*
- What you’ll get: $1,000 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Platinum Business or Analyzed Business Checking account in the branch by December 31, 2020.
- Fund the new Business Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Deposit $25,000 or more into the new Business Checking account within 10 days of opening.
- Have a $25,000 minimum balance in your new Business Checking account on Day 180 after account opening.
- Make 10 or more qualifying transactions by Day 180. Qualifying transactions include:
- Debit card purchases/payments
- ACH credits and debits
- Checks paid from your new account (deposited and cashed)
- Mobile deposits
- Wires (credits and debits)
- Wells Fargo Business Bill Pay or Direct Pay
- When it expires: 12/31/2020
(Expires December 31, 2020)
Wells Fargo is one of the nation’s largest banks with 6000+ branches. They also offer a variety of checking and savings accounts for different needs. However, minimum requirements to waive monthly service fees vary by account.
Checking Account Bonuses
Wells Fargo offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. Furthermore, the best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
As an added perk, all Wells Fargo checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and also mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Wells Fargo checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: You can access your funds at any time, anywhere in the world as long as you can access the internet.
- Mobile Banking & mobile deposits: With a tap of a finger, you can manage your money in the palm of your hand with any smartphone.
- Access nationwide branch & ATM network: With a diverse spread of ATMs in our network, you can withdraw or deposit money.
What to Open at Wells Fargo
Keep your eye out on these great Wells Fargo products:
- Checking: You can earn a bonus when you open a new account and complete the requirements.
- Greenhouse: Earn a bonus when you download their app.
Wells Fargo Checking Alternatives
• Get up to $240 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by September 30, 2020; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Wells Fargo Checking Account Fees
- Everyday Checking $10 Fee:The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- The primary account owner is 17 – 24 years old. (On the primary account owner’s 25th birthday, the account is automatically subject to the monthly service fee unless you meet one of the other options to avoid the monthly service fee.)
- Preferred Checking $15 Fee: The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain $10,000 or more in combined deposit balances
- $1,000 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- Link your Wells Fargo Home Mortgage to this account
- Business Choice Checking – Avoid the $14 monthly service fee with one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $7,500 average ledger balance, OR
- $10,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs, and credit), OR
- 10 or more posted business debit card purchases/payments. This includes posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills from this checking account. This does not include transactions at an ATM, OR
- Linked to a Direct Pay service through Wells Fargo Business Online® Banking, OR
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Merchant Services account, OR
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Business Payroll Services account
- Simple Business Checking – Avoid the $10 monthly service fee if you maintain a $500 average ledger balance each fee period.
- Platinum Business Checking – Avoid the $40 monthly service fee with one of the following each fee period:
- $25,000 average balance, OR
- $40,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs, and credit)
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.01% APY. Minimum deposit $0.01 and there are no monthly service fees
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: 0.05% – 0.50% APY. Terms ranging from 3 months – 12 months. A minimum deposit of $500.
Wells Fargo Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.01% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.25% APY up to 1.15% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.90% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.85% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
To summarize, Wells Fargo has some of the best promotions, bonuses, and offers in the nation. As one of the largest banks, you can be sure to find a branch to help you meet your financial needs!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Wells Fargo promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|