Find the latest listing of Wells Fargo promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, Wells Fargo is offering a $150, $200, and $1,000 bank bonuses.
Wells Fargo Promotions Review
Wells Fargo ranks #1 in terms of the number of branches in the United States, with well over 6,000 locations across these states.
- Bonus Link:
- $200 Checking Bonus(see banner above)
- $150-$200 ATM Bonus *No Direct Link, ongoing*
- $1,000 Business Checking Bonus *No Direct Link*
- Account Type: Everyday Checking, Preferred Checking, Business Choice Checking, Platinum Business Checking or Analyzed Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Branches: 6,000+ Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Varies
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $50
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
I’ll go over Wells Fargo offers below.
Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, online & in-branch
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Everyday Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by June 30th, 2021.
- Receive a total of $2,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to the new checking account within 90 calendar days from account opening (the qualification period).
- After the 90-day qualification period, Wells Fargo will deposit the bonus into your new checking account within the following 30 days if you have met all offer requirements.
- When it expires: 06/30/2021
(Expires June 30, 2021)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Wells Fargo $150-$200 ATM Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150-$200 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide; ATM
- How to earn it:
- Use a Wells Fargo ATM to withdraw cash with a non-Wells Fargo debit card. Keep in mind the ATM fee depending on which bank you’re with.
- A screen pop-up will appear asking what you would do with $150 or $200 dollars
- Select gas and groceries on the screen
- A $150 or $200 coupon offer should print out once you’re done with the ATM transaction.
- When it expires: Ongoing
- Fine Print:
- Complete the bonus requirements within 60 days of account opening.
- Once requirements are met, you’ll have your bonus deposited within 45 days.
- You cannot be An owner, or joint owner, on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account in the past 6 months, A Wells Fargo team member, A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months.
- A qualifying direct deposit is your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring monthly income of an accumulated $500 or more
|Compare this offer to some of the higher end checking offers available. Current bonuses such as HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Premier ($500 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
Wells Fargo $1,000 Business Checking Bonus *Targeted*
- What you’ll get: $1,000 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Platinum Business or Analyzed Business Checking account in the branch by December 31, 2020.
- Fund the new Business Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Deposit $25,000 or more into the new Business Checking account within 10 days of opening.
- Have a $25,000 minimum balance in your new Business Checking account on Day 180 after account opening.
- Make 10 or more qualifying transactions by Day 180. Qualifying transactions include:
- Debit card purchases/payments
- ACH credits and debits
- Checks paid from your new account (deposited and cashed)
- Mobile deposits
- Wires (credits and debits)
- Wells Fargo Business Bill Pay or Direct Pay
- When it expires: 12/31/2020
(Expires December 31, 2020)
|Furthermore, I’d recommend checking out Chase Total Business Checking ($300 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).|
Wells Fargo is one of the nation’s largest banks with 6000+ branches. They also offer a variety of checking and savings accounts for different needs. However, minimum requirements to waive monthly service fees vary by account.
Checking Account Bonuses
Wells Fargo offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. Furthermore, the best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
As an added perk, all Wells Fargo checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and also mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Wells Fargo checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: You can access your funds at any time, anywhere in the world as long as you can access the internet.
- Mobile Banking & mobile deposits: With a tap of a finger, you can manage your money in the palm of your hand with any smartphone.
- Access nationwide branch & ATM network: With a diverse spread of ATMs in our network, you can withdraw or deposit money.
What to Open at Wells Fargo
Keep your eye out on these great Wells Fargo products:
- Checking: You can earn a bonus when you open a new account and complete the requirements.
- Greenhouse: Earn a bonus when you download their app.
How to Avoid Wells Fargo Checking Account Fees
- Everyday Checking $10 Fee:The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- The primary account owner is 17 – 24 years old. (On the primary account owner’s 25th birthday, the account is automatically subject to the monthly service fee unless you meet one of the other options to avoid the monthly service fee.)
- Preferred Checking $15 Fee: The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain $10,000 or more in combined deposit balances
- $1,000 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- Link your Wells Fargo Home Mortgage to this account
- Business Choice Checking – Avoid the $14 monthly service fee with one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $7,500 average ledger balance, OR
- $10,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs, and credit), OR
- 10 or more posted business debit card purchases/payments. This includes posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills from this checking account. This does not include transactions at an ATM, OR
- Linked to a Direct Pay service through Wells Fargo Business Online® Banking, OR
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Merchant Services account, OR
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Business Payroll Services account
- Simple Business Checking – Avoid the $10 monthly service fee if you maintain a $500 average ledger balance each fee period.
- Platinum Business Checking – Avoid the $40 monthly service fee with one of the following each fee period:
- $25,000 average balance, OR
- $40,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs, and credit)
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.01% APY. Minimum deposit $0.01 and there are no monthly service fees
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: 0.05% – 0.50% APY. Terms ranging from 3 months – 12 months. A minimum deposit of $500.
To summarize, Wells Fargo has some of the best promotions, bonuses, and offers in the nation. As one of the largest banks, you can be sure to find a branch to help you meet your financial needs!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Wells Fargo promotions here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|