If you bank with HSBC, you are able to have many mobile banking and payment options. With Apple Pay, you will be able to make contactless payments with your iPhone® and fantastic security features set up through this program.
With the contactless feature, you don’t even need to open your app! Apple Pay with your new HSBC Account allows you to expedite your banking experience with just a few simple steps! If you would like to learn how to take advantage of this feature, be sure to read on!
• Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by June 2, 2019; and
• Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $10,000 or more in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
• Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
• You will automatically receive the $350 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
- On your iPhone®, open the Wallet App and tap the plus sign.
- Position your Card in the camera frame to automatically enter your card information. Enter the expiration date and the security code, which can be found on the back of your Card.
- To set your HSBC Card as your default card, go to Settings, Wallet & Apple Pay and tap Default Card. Select your HSBC Card.
- Apple Pay works with iPhone® or Apple Watch™ devices
- To pay in stores, unlock your phone and place it near a contactless terminal.
- To pay within Apps at checkout, touch the Apple Pay purchase button. You may be prompted to select a payment method and enter your shipping address before you confirm your order.
- When you pay with your HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards using Apple Pay, you still enjoy all the Rewards, benefits and security you associate with your Card.
Once you have successfully set up an account with HSBC, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of convenient and easy features such as mobile banking through Apple Pay. Additionally, Apply Pay is accepted at a variety of locations.
Apply pay has many securities set up within it’s programming to make sure your information is safe as well as many different devices for use. If you’re interested in more promotions related to HSBC, check out the HSBC Bank Promotion!
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees