Check out this updated list of Finex Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers!
Currently they have a $25/$100 checking account bonus when you open a checking account and complete certain requirements.
Finex Credit Union Promotions Review
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Savings and Checking Account
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
|Eligibility: Membership in Finex is open to those who live, work, or worship in Hartford or Tolland counties, or have a family member who is already a member.
See current membership details
I’ll go over Finex Credit Union offers below.
Finex Credit Union $25/$100 Checking/Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $25/$100 bonus
- Where it’s available: NY
- How to earn it:
- Refer a friend or family member to open a checking account with direct deposit
- Once your friend qualifies you will both receive $100
- When it expires: None
(Does Not Expire)
Editor’s Note: There is a separate link for the $25 referral bonus. You can send your referrals through here.
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Finex is headquartered in East Hartford and is the 20th largest credit union in the state of Connecticut. It was established in 1938 and as of September of 2020, it had grown to 31 employees and 9,379 members at 2 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Finex Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a qualifying checking account package to earn these bonuses. The best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
As an added perk, All Finex Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Finex Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- ATM Access: As always, if you can’t get to a Finex ATM, you can use one of over 55,000 surcharge-free AllPoint Network ATMs. You can make deposits and withdrawals free of charge when you’re a Finex member.
- eBranch: Manage all your Finex accounts in one convenient online destination.eBranch gives you access to your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Call 24: It provides phone access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to Your Finex accounts with the ability to handle routine inquiries and transactions like:
What to Open at Finex Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Finex Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. Additionally, you must sign up and for membership with Finex Credit Union.
How to Avoid Finex Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Personal Checking: There are no monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.05% – 0.25% APY. Varying minimum deposits
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 0.15% – 0.551% APY. Terms ranging from 9 month – 30 month. Minimum deposit of $1,000
- Money Market: Check with your local CSR
Finex Credit Union has a $100 bonus to help you earn money and maintain your finances. With a great checking account with no monthly fees, I highly recommend this offer.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Finex Credit Union promotions here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|