Find all HSBC Advance Checking promotions and bonuses here. At the moment you can earn a $350 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements. This offer is currently unavailable.
You can sign-up for a HSBC Bank Advance Checking account online from anywhere and start earning your $350 bonus. Additionally, you can manage your account anywhere using the HSBC app.
HSBC Bank is available nationwide when you apply online. However, HSBC Bank has over 230 branches throughout California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington. In other words, you can easily find a branch and start signing up for HSBC Bank promotions.
Furthermore, you can find all HSBC Bank Promotions here. Continue reading to learn more about HSBC Advance Checking promotions.
Table of Contents
HSBC Bank Advance Checking $350 Bonus
Earn a $350 bonus for a new HSBC Advance Checking account with this offer. Offer is available online, nationwide.
- What you’ll get: $350 bonus
- Eligible account: HSBC Advance Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, Online (Branch Locator)
- How to earn it: Earn $350 bonus when you open a new HSBC Advance Checking account, fund the account, and set-up direct deposit.
- When you’ll receive it: Within eight weeks of completing requirements
(Offer Expires 12/31/2019)
How To Earn Your $350 Bonus
- This offer is currently unavailable.
You can waive the $25 monthly service fee by qualifying for HSBC Advance Relationship.
To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship (to waive the monthly fee), you need to open an HSBC Advance checking account and maintain combined balances in U.S. Dollar personal deposit accounts and investment balances of at least $10,000 OR of at least $5,000 with a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Advance checking account at least once per calendar month. Business owners may use their qualifying HSBC U.S. Dollar commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Advance relationship.
- Apply for this bonus using the link above.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a Social Security Number, currently have a U.S. residential address and have had U.S. residency for the past three years to apply for a deposit account online.
- All qualifying activities must be completed within the stated time frames in order to be eligible for the Welcome Deposit.
- New money is required.
- HSBC reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at its sole discretion.
- For purposes of determining whether you have maintained the Qualifying Balance for the Welcome Deposit, a New Money average balance will be calculated by averaging the end of day balances of each Business Day throughout the total offer period.
- Your HSBC Advance checking account must be open and in good standing at time of gift fulfillment.
- One welcome bonus per customer.
- The Welcome Deposit to your HSBC Advance checking account will be reported on the applicable IRS form.
- Eligible customers who take advantage of this offer cannot receive any other New Consumer Deposit Offers provided by HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- New Consumer Deposit Offers are defined as incentives in a form of merchandise and/or cash bonus that are offered to customers who open an eligible checking account and satisfy qualifying activities.
What You Need To Apply
- Firstly, you must be 18 years of age and have a Social Security Number
- Additionally, you must have a current U.S. residential address and a U.S. residential address for the past three years
- Next, you must have a valid U.S. ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification card, learner permit), passport or Permanent Residential Card/Green Card
- Lastly, you must provide Account information for funding your new account
Other HSBC Bank Offers
HSBC Bank offers some of the largest sign-up bonuses when you meet all the requirements. For example, the HSBC Premier Checking bonus offers a $750 bonus if you are able to meet the direct deposit requirements.
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card||3% Cash Back||Review|
After joining HSBC Bank, you can earn up to a $2,000 bonus each year by referring new members. Additionally, for more information on how to start referring new members see our HSBC Referral Guide.
HSBC Bank promotions are definitely some of the best available nationwide. Additionally, by signing up for a bonus you get to have access to all the perks and services HSBC Bank has to offer.
If you have experience banking with HSBC, please leave us a comment below letting us know about your experience. Alternatively, if you want to compare HSBC Bank promotions with others check out our full list of Bank Promotions.
Finally, bookmark this page and check back to find an updated list of HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotions.*
Disclaimer: Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|