Young entrepreneurs and small business owners can use the extra cash these days. The Chase Business Complete Checking® account is available for small business owners who want a terrific business checking account. Even better, you can now earn a $300 bonus when you open a new Business Complete Checking℠ account with Chase.
Established in 1982, Chase is the second largest bank by branches and headquartered in Newark, Delaware. Chase offers are available to many, as they have branches/ATMs in these states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
Chase Business Complete Checking® account $300 Bonus
The Chase Business Complete Checking® account is one of Chase most popular Business Checking accounts.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Business Complete Checking® account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, Apply online or in-branch.
How To Earn The Chase Business Checking Bonus
- Enter your email address to request an offer code from the offer page. You can open the account online or bring this offer code to your local branch when opening a new account.
- Open: Open a new Chase Business Complete Checking® account or an eligible Chase business checking account. Accounts are subject to approval.
- To open a Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account, please visit a branch.
- Fund: Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new qualifying checking account within 30 days from offer enrollment. The new money cannot be existing deposits at Chase or its affiliates. Your new money deposit amount will be determined in the following manner at 30 days from offer enrollment.
- Maintain: Maintain at least a $2,000 balance for 60 days from the offer enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete: Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, accepting credit and debit card payments with QuickAccept®, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits), Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay. ACH (Debits), Person to Person payments such as Zelle® and online transfers to Chase credit card(s) are not considered qualifying transactions.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the offer amount in your new account within 15 days.
- Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking® account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- Multiple ways to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card.
- Full-service business banking. Convenient access to all your business banking services in one place — lending, checking, credit card and payment solutions.
- Your choice of payment types. Choose from a full range of options for accepting payments and making deposits that include Zelle®, Online Bill Pay, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Convenient access to payment processing. Process all major debit and credit cards with QuickAccept®. It’s a built-in feature with your Business Complete Checking account.
- Helping you save money. Multiple ways to waive service fees and unlimited digital transactions helps you keep more of your money.
- Full-featured banking online and on-the-go. Manage your business’ finances on your terms with the latest online and mobile banking technology.
- Trusted and secure financial partner. We’re committed to helping you grow and protect your business.
How to Waive Monthly Fee
Chase Business Complete Checking®: $15 or $0 Monthly Service Fee. There’s no Monthly Service Fee when any of the following are met each monthly statement period:
- Maintain a $2,000 deposit minimum daily balance
- Spend at least $2,000 on purchases with a Chase Ink® business credit card
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from QuickAccept® transactions or other eligible payment solutions
- Link a Chase Private Client checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
- To receive this offer, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Offer is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Offers are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
How To Open A Business Checking Account
Follow these steps to open a Chase Business Checking Account:
- First, visit the Chase site and click Chase for Business.
- Next click Get Started under Business Checking Accounts.
- Fill in your personal information including your name, address and Social Security number, then click Next.
- Once your application is complete, you can optionally fund the account.
- Finally, you can submit your application.
Eligibility: On the other hand, Chase Bank does have requirements in order to open any account with them. For example, you will need to present a government-issued ID, social security number or passport, and present income information.
Definitely give this account a shot if you’re browsing around for a great business checking account!
Chase Bank’s Business Checking accounts come around less often than their Personal Checking bonuses, so take advantage today.
Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more of the latest banking offers!
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus offer!
Check back here to find an updated list of Chase Business Checking Bonus.*