Young entrepreneurs and small business owners can use the extra cash these days. The Chase Business Complete BankingSM account is available for small business owners who want a terrific business checking account. Even better, you can now earn a $300 or $500 bonus when you open a new Business Complete Checking℠ account with Chase.
Established in 1982, Chase is the second largest bank by branches and headquartered in Newark, Delaware. Chase offers are available to many, as they have branches/ATMs in these states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
Chase Business Complete Banking account $300 or $500 Bonus
The Chase Business Complete BankingSM account is one of Chase most popular Business Checking accounts.
- What you’ll get: $300 or $500 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Business Complete BankingSM account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, Apply online or in-branch.
- When you’ll receive it: Within 15 business days of completing requirements
How To Earn The Chase Business Checking Bonus
- Enter your email address to request an offer code from the offer page. You can open the account online or bring this offer code to your local branch when opening a new account.
- Open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new qualifying checking account within 30 days from offer enrollment. The new money cannot be existing deposits at Chase or its affiliates. Your new money deposit amount will be determined in the following manner at 30 days from offer enrollment:
- $300 bonus with $2,000 – $14,999 New Money Deposit Amount
- $500 bonus with $15,000 or more New Money Deposit Amount
- Maintain the new money of at least $2,000 in the new checking account for at least 60 days from the offer enrollment date. If balances decrease below the threshold during the 60 day period, your offer amount will change.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the offer amount in your new account within 15 days. To receive this offer, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Offer is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible. Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Offers are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Earn up to $500 when you open a new Chase Business Complete CheckingSM account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- Multiple ways to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card.
- Full-service business banking. Convenient access to all your business banking services in one place — lending, checking, credit card and payment solutions.
- Your choice of payment types. Choose from a full range of options for accepting payments and making deposits that include Zelle®, Online Bill Pay, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Convenient access to payment processing. Process all major debit and credit cards with QuickAccept. It’s a built-in feature with your Business Complete Checking account.
- Helping you save money. Multiple ways to waive service fees and unlimited digital transactions helps you keep more of your money.
- Full-featured banking online and on-the-go. Manage your business’ finances on your terms with the latest online and mobile banking technology.
- Trusted and secure financial partner. We’re committed to helping you grow and protect your business.
How to Waive Monthly Fee
Chase Business Complete BankingSM: $15 or $0 Monthly Service Fee. There’s no Monthly Service Fee when any of the following are met each monthly statement period:
- Minimum Daily Balance of $2,000
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from Quick Accept transactions or other eligible Chase Payment Solutions
- Chase Ink® Business credit card purchases of at least $2,000
- Link a Chase Private Client Checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.and their affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
How To Open A Business Checking Account
Follow these steps to open a Chase Business Checking Account:
- First, visit the Chase site and click Chase for Business.
- Next click Get Started under Business Checking Accounts.
- Fill in your personal information including your name, address and Social Security number, then click Next.
- Once your application is complete, you can optionally fund the account.
- Finally, you can submit your application.
Eligibility: On the other hand, Chase Bank does have requirements in order to open any account with them. For example, you will need to present a government-issued ID, social security number or passport, and present income information.
This Chase Business Complete BankingSM account is one of the best Business Checking solutions for growing businesses that stay under the 100 transactions/$5,000 cash deposits monthly limit. Definitely give this account a shot if you’re browsing around for a great business checking account!
Chase Bank’s Business Checking accounts come around less often than their Personal Checking bonuses, so take advantage today.
Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more of the latest banking offers!
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus offer!
Check back here to find an updated list of Chase Business Checking Bonus.*
Josh Archer says
Chase $300 small business bonus expired on 10.13.2020.
Ellen Shirk says
How do I get this offer code 🙂
I’ve been looking everywhere. So many articles on the net about this promotion but no links to get the offer. I was only able to find legit links to bonuses for personal accounts not business. Good luck!