Find an updated list of Incenta Federal Credit Union Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $300 checking bonus when you open an account.
Incenta Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
|Eligibility:Incenta is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or goes to school in Ohio or the city of Maysville, Kentucky.|
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OH
- Branches: 13 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over the Incenta Federal Credit Union offers below.
Incenta Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Where it’s available: OH
- How to earn it:
- Step 1:
- For every purchase you make with your debit card, Pathways will round up the amount to the nearest dollar and deposit the difference into your Swipe2Save Savings Account.
- Step 2:
- Pathways matches your rounded-up amounts penny-for-penny up to $50/month for the first 6 months.
- Step 3:
- Your savings really add up – the Owner Rewards Savings Account connected to your checking earns an unbeatable 10.00% APY!
- Step 4:
- After the first 6-months the Pathways match ends, but you continue to have all debit card transactions rounded up to your high-yield Owner Rewards Savings Account
- Step 1:
- When it expires: None
- Additional Link: Incenta FCU is a part of Pathway Financial Credit Union so check out this other $300 bonus.
(Does Not Expire)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
Checking Account Bonuses
Incenta Federal Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers. Furthermore, you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. Additionally, these promotions provide fantastic accounts with great services and features.
Special Checking Account Features
All Incenta Federal Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Shared Branches: Thousands of Shared Branching locations nationwide and abroad to access your accounts no matter where you are.
- Online Banking: With our Online Banking feature members have access to their accounts at their fingertips! Members can pay bills, transfer funds, check balances and more just about anywhere, anytime.
What to Open at Incenta Federal Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Incenta Federal Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. Furthermore, you must sign up and for membership with Incenta Federal Credit Union.
Incenta Federal Credit Union Checking Alternatives
• Get up to $240 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by September 30, 2020; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Incenta Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- No monthly fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: Check with CSR. Varying minimum deposit and there are no monthly service fees
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: Check with CSR. Terms ranging from 3 month – 60 month. $500 minimum deposit.
- Money Market: Check with CSR, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
Incenta Federal Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.60% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.25% APY up to 0.80% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.50% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.45% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Lastly, Incenta Federal Credit Union is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. Furthermore, if you enjoy what this credit union has to offer, open a qualifying account and earn a $300 bonus.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Incenta Federal Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|