Find the most recent Tastyworks promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering 100 shares that are worth $1 – $6 each that you can earn when you open and fund a new account.
|Ally Invest's Self-Directed Trading||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up to $725 Cash & free trades||Review|
|E*TRADE||$0 Commissions for online |
stock, ETF, & options trades
|Webull||2 free stocks & free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
Tastyworks Bank Promotions Review
Tastyworks gives you every edge possible with the technology, rates, and support that help you succeed more easily on your own. They’re as serious about your money as you are, and they work for you who are brave enough to take your finances into your own hands.
- Bonus Links:
- 100 Shares (Expires December 31, 2020)
- Account Type: Brokerage Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
I’ll go over Tastyworks offers below.
- What you’ll get: 100 Shares worth $1 – $6
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open and fund a new account with $2,000
- When it expires: 12/31/2020
(Expires December 31, 2020)
Tastyworks is great for options trading, as its trading platform is primarily designed to trade options. Furthermore, great educational and research materials are on hand to support your learning and your trading efficiency.
Tastyworks Brokerage Bonuses
Additionally, Tastyworks offers a wide array of investment products to better your financial history. You will be satisfied through their expertise and dedication to finding the best account and features for you to take advantage of.
Brokerage Account Features
All Tastyworks Investment Accounts come with these features.
- Curve Analysis: The curve view gives you a visual way to intuitively set up trades for entry. With a click & drag interface and clear profit and loss zones, you can adjust your strikes and expirations quickly and easily…while keeping an eye on your Probability of Profit!
- Quick Roll: The quick roll feature allows you to roll your option position into the next expiration cycle with a simple right-click. You can set your default rolls to the next weekly or monthly expiration cycle for efficient trading that works for you.
- Quick Order Adjustments: Working orders can also be adjusted with a simple right-click. You can cancel, replace, duplicate, or even invert working orders that haven’t been filled yet. Once an order has been filled, you can quickly double down on trades you like or close the ones you don’t.
What Else To Open at Tastyworks
Keep your eye out for these great Tastyworks products:
- The Works: Our most flexible account package for active retail traders is called ‘The Works’.
- Individual: Our standard trading account for an individual. Select either a Margin or Cash Account.
- Joint: Our standard trading account for two people and can be a margin or cash account. Select the type of account to fit your financial goals.
- Retirement: Regardless of the type of IRA account that best fits your retirement goals.
Be sure to take advantage of this promotion from Tastyworks while it lasts. However, I recommend checking with a CSR to find out if opening an account triggers a hard or soft pull.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Tastyworks promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|