Learn more about Chase Private Client bonuses and promotions here.
For existing Chase Bank customers, they are now offering a $2,000 bonus offer to open a Chase Private Client account. If you’re not already a Chase banking customer, I recommend to see all options for their Checking, Savings and Business account promotions here. Two good Checking options with sign-up promotions are Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM and Chase Total Checking®
Let’s review the Chase Private Client offer below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus Offer
Existing Chase Bank customers can earn a $2,000 bonus by joining Chase Private Client. Enjoy personalized perks and benefits you would receive from a large financial institution while allowing you to save time and money.
- Bonus Offer: Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: No monthly fees
The information for the Chase Private Client account has been collected independently by Bankdealguy. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn The $2,000 Bonus
- Enter your email address on the offer page to receive your Upgrade Code.
- Meet with a Private Client Banker to upgrade your account to Chase Private Client.
- Enjoy $2,000 bonus points when you join Chase Private Client.
- Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
- Receive $2,000 within 30 business days. Your money will be direct deposited into your account.
- Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
- There are no monthly fees for being a Chase Private Client. Just maintain the minimum $250,000 relationship balance in your qualifying accounts.
- Offer not available to existing Chase Private Client customers.
- Ineligible accounts: any You InvestSM accounts, Certificates of Deposit, insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; 529 College Savings Plans; any retirement accounts such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keogh, Simple IRAs, and 401(k) Plans.
- The qualifying new money or securities must be transferred from non-Chase or J.P. Morgan accounts and cannot be funds or securities held by Chase or its affiliates.
- You can only participate in one Chase Private Client Checking, Sapphire Checking or You Invest new money bonus in a 12 month period.
- Coupon is good for one time use.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Private Client Perks & Benefits
- No annual rent for 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Box (subject to availability) and 20% discount for larger boxes
- No stop payment fees
- No fees for money orders, cashier’s checks, counter checks Access and admission to select arts and cultural institutions across the country
- No Chase fee at a non-Chase ATM – including international ATMs.
- ATM fees charged by the ATM owners are refunded up to 5 times per statement period
- Increased Chase QuickDeposit limits
- Increased limits for Chase QuickPay with Zelle
- $0 commissions on all You Invest Trade online U.S. listed equity and ETF trades (limited to two retirement and two non-retirement accounts per customer)
- Special access and admission to selected arts and cultural institutions across selected cities through your Chase Private Client Arts & Culture Program.
All in all, Chase Private Client is a great choice for wealthy individuals who have at least $250,000 in investments and accounts in your Chase Accounts. Qualifying accounts for the total $250k requirement include:
- Your Chase Private Client account and up to 9 Chase Private Client Checking accounts
- Chase High School CheckingSM accounts
- Chase Savings accounts (excluding Chase Premier SavingsSM)
- Chase Liquid Cards
- Chase CDs
- Chase business checking and savings accounts (balances in attorney trust accounts and client fund trust accounts do not qualify)
Additionally, benefits associated with your account can not only be extended to you, but also your immediate family members who hold a joint account with Chase. Ultimately, if you are looking to save more on maintenance cost and external fees, the $2,000 bonus does make storing $250,000 away for Chase Private Client status much more reasonable.