Learn more about Chase Private Client bonuses and promotions here.
For existing Chase Bank customers, they are now offering a $2,000 bonus offer to open a Chase Private Client account.
Let’s review the Chase Private Client offer below.
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $625 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus Offer
Existing Chase Bank customers can earn a $2,000 bonus by joining Chase Private Client. Enjoy personalized perks and benefits you would receive from a large financial institution while allowing you to save time and money.
- Bonus Offer: Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: There is a $35 Monthly Service Fee for Chase Private Client Checking OR $0 when you have at least one of the following each statement period: an average beginning day balance of $150,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits/investments OR, a linked Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account.
The information for the Chase Private Client account has been collected independently by Bankdealguy. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn The $2,000 Bonus
- Meet with a Private Client Banker by October 19, 2022 to open your new Chase Private Client Checking account.
- Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
- Your $2,000 will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
- Eligible Accounts: qualifying Chase personal checking and savings accounts, and J.P. Morgan Wealth Management non-retirement investment accounts (opened in a Chase branch and serviced by a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor).
- Ineligible Accounts: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing accounts, any J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts (such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keoghs, SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, and 401(k) plans); CDs; insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; J.P. Morgan Fund Accounts; 529 College Savings Plans; attorney trust accounts; client fund trust accounts; donor-advised funds; as well as Government or Non-Profit accounts.
- The qualifying new money cannot be existing deposits, funds or securities held by you at Chase or its affiliates. AND 3) Hold the new money of at least $250,000 for at least 90 days from the coupon enrollment date (gains and losses to qualifying investment balances from trading or market fluctuation will not be counted for purposes of meeting the balance requirements). After you have completed all the above requirements, we will deposit the bonus in your existing Chase Private Client CheckingSM account within 40 days. To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account. You can receive only one Chase Private Client CheckingSM new money bonus in a 12 month period from the last bonus coupon enrollment date. Coupon is good for one time use and only one bonus per account. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Private Client Perks & Benefits
- No annual rent for 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Box (subject to availability) and 20% discount for larger boxes
- No stop payment fees
- No fees for money orders, cashier’s checks, counter checks Access and admission to select arts and cultural institutions across the country
- No Chase fee at a non-Chase ATM – including international ATMs.
- ATM fees charged by the ATM owners are refunded up to 5 times per statement period
- Increased Chase QuickDeposit limits
- Increased limits for Chase QuickPay with Zelle
- $0 commissions on all You Invest Trade online U.S. listed equity and ETF trades (limited to two retirement and two non-retirement accounts per customer)
- Special access and admission to selected arts and cultural institutions across selected cities through your Chase Private Client Arts & Culture Program.
All in all, Chase Private Client is a great choice for wealthy individuals who have at least $250,000 in investments and accounts in your Chase Accounts. Qualifying accounts for the total $250k requirement include:
- Your Chase Private Client account and up to 9 Chase Private Client Checking accounts
- Chase High School CheckingSM accounts
- Chase Savings accounts (excluding Chase Premier SavingsSM)
- Chase Liquid Cards
- Chase CDs
- Chase business checking and savings accounts (balances in attorney trust accounts and client fund trust accounts do not qualify)
Additionally, benefits associated with your account can not only be extended to you, but also your immediate family members who hold a joint account with Chase. Ultimately, if you are looking to save more on maintenance cost and external fees, the $2,000 bonus does make storing $250,000 away for Chase Private Client status much more reasonable.
If you’re not already a Chase banking customer, I recommend to see all options for their Checking, Savings and Business account promotions here. Two good Checking options with sign-up promotions are Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM and Chase Total Checking®