Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC.
If you’re looking to open a new checking account, U.S. Bank offers an account that will suit your needs.
U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: Up to $400 bonus
- Account Type:
- U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking Account
- Standard Savings account
- Availability: AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY
U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking Features
Get a checking account that empowers you to Bank Smartly®. Put U.S. Bank’s new checking product to work for you with:
- No ATM transaction fees or surcharge fees at U.S. Bank and MoneyPass® Network ATMs
- Fast payments with Zelle®
- Manage cash easily with automated budgeting in a #1 rated mobile
- No fee overdraft protection transfers from a linked deposit account, $50 overdrawn Available Balance safety threshold and Overdraft Fee Forgiven program
- Access to Smart Rewards™ to reap additional benefits
How To Earn Bonus
To earn the bonus:
- Complete these steps within 90 days of opening your new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account online to earn $300:
- Enroll in online banking or the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Complete two or more direct deposits of $5,000 or more
- Complete 10 or more debit card purchases totaling at least $100
- Earn $100 when you open a new Standard Savings account, by June 20, 2023, complete deposit(s) of $15,000 or more by July 13, 2023 and maintain a total account balance of $15,000 until October 13, 2023.
Applicant must reside in AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY to be eligible for Checking account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- U.S. Bank Smartly® checking account: Waive the $6.95 Monthly Maintenance Fee with one of the following:
- Are 24 and under, 65 and over or a member of the military (must self-disclose), OR
- Have combined monthly direct deposits totaling $1,000+, OR
- Keep average account balance of $1,500+, OR
- Hold an eligible U.S. Bank credit card, OR
- Qualify for one of the four Smart Rewards™ tiers (Primary, Plus,Premium or Pinnacle)
Looking to open a checking account for your business? See our review on business checking accounts from U.S. Bank.
If you are interested in more bonuses, check our list of the latest U.S. Bank Promotions and our full list of bank bonuses.
Leave a Reply