Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code AF49ZCB and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through January 9, 2023. Member FDIC.
Applicant must reside in AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY to be eligible for checking account
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank $400 Business Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $400 bonus
- Account Type:
- Availability: AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY
(Offer Expires 01/09/2023)
How to Earn Bonus
Complete these steps to earn the offer:
- Open a U.S. Bank Business checking account
- Enroll in online banking or U.S. Bank Mobile App within 60 days of account opening.
- Complete $3,000 in new money deposits within 30 days of account opening and maintain for 60 days.
- Make five qualifying transactions into your new business checking account. Qualifying transactions include: Debit card purchases, Merchant deposits, ACH credits, Wires credits/debits, Mobile Check Deposit or Bill Pay.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Silver Business Checking Package:
- $0 monthly maintenance fee
- Gold Business Checking Package:
- Waive the $20 Monthly Maintenance Fee with a U.S. Bank Payment Solutions Merchant Account OR
- $10,000 average collected checking balance or $25,000 average collected checking balance on interest-bearing option OR
- $20,000 in combined average collected deposit balances or $50,000 in combined average collected deposit balance on interest-bearing option OR
- $50,000 combined average collected business deposits and outstanding business credit balances OR
- $75,000 in combined business deposit and outstanding business credit
- Platinum Business Checking Package:
- Waive the $30 Monthly Maintenance Fee with $25,000 average collected checking balance OR
- $75,000 combined average collected business deposits and outstanding business credit balances
If you’re looking to open a business checking account soon, this account may be enticing on top of a bonus after meeting the requirements.
Looking to open a personal account? See our review on the latest personal checking account promotions from U.S. Bank.