Earn a $500 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code Q1AFL23 and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 23, 2023. Member FDIC.
Applicant must reside in AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY to be eligible for checking account
U.S. Bank $500 Business Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $500 bonus
- Account Type:
- Availability: AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY
(Offer Expires 04/23/2023)
How to Earn Bonus
Complete these steps to earn the offer:
- Open a U.S. Bank Business checking account with promo code Q1AFL23
- Enroll in business online banking within 60 days of account opening.
- Complete $3,000 in new money deposits and maintain for 60 days from account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Silver Business Checking Package:
- $0 monthly maintenance fee
- Gold Business Checking Package:
- Waive the $20 Monthly Maintenance Fee with a U.S. Bank Payment Solutions Merchant Account OR
- $10,000 average collected checking balance or $25,000 average collected checking balance on interest-bearing option OR
- $20,000 in combined average collected deposit balances or $50,000 in combined average collected deposit balance on interest-bearing option OR
- $50,000 combined average collected business deposits and outstanding business credit balances OR
- $75,000 in combined business deposit and outstanding business credit
- Platinum Business Checking Package:
- Waive the $30 Monthly Maintenance Fee with $25,000 average collected checking balance OR
- $75,000 combined average collected business deposits and outstanding business credit balances
If you’re looking to open a business checking account soon, this account may be enticing on top of a bonus after meeting the requirements.
Looking to open a personal account? See our review on the latest personal checking account promotions from U.S. Bank.
For more, see our list of the latest U.S. Bank Promotions and a full list of the latest bank bonuses from many banks and credit unions.
I called the bank. I have been told they do not have this promotion. After my phone call they sent me this email:
After comparing our website HTML to this one. It appears that this is in fact not us. Would still love to have you as a customer, but wanted to let you know asap. Did the promo code work within the application?