US Bank is offering a $750 bonus when you open a Gold Business Checking Package account and meet the eligible requirements by October 29, 2021.
Table of Contents
US Bank Business Checking Account Summary
- Availability: AR, AZ, CA, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, and WY
- Expiration: 10/29/2021
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: Yes
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
|Furthermore, I’d recommend checking out Chase Total Business Checking ($300 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
To earn your $750 bonus:
- Open a new U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package and a new U.S. Bank Payment Solutions Merchant Account only by October 29, 2021
- Then accept and settle a Payment Solutions transaction into your new U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking account within 30 days of the open date of your Payment Solutions account.
The bonus will be deposited into your new U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking account within 45 days of settlement verification, as long as the account is open and has a positive balance.
Avoid Monthly Fees
Gold Business Checking: $20 monthly maintenance fee, you can waive the monthly maintenance fee with one of the following:
- U.S. Bank Payment Solutions Merchant Account
- $10,000 average collected checking balance or $25,000 average collected checking balance on interest-bearing option
- $20,000 in combined average collected deposit balances or $50,000 in combined average collected balance on interest-bearing option
- $50,000 combined average collected business deposits and outstanding business credit balances
- $75,000 in combined business deposit and outstanding business credit
US Bank is offering an easy to earn bonus if you are able to qualify for any of the monthly fee waivers. By opening a new Gold Business checking account and meet the requirements, you may be able to qualify the bonus!