Find new Chase Total Checking® coupon bonuses and promotional offers here. With this checking account from Chase, bonus amounts that have been available for this account include $150, $225 and $300. Get your coupon here to earn your Chase Total Checking Bonus!
Opening a new Chase Total Checking® Account offers you the potential to earn a checking bonus by applying in-branch OR online! As one of the top banks in America, you are making the right choice banking with Chase!
Chase Bank was established in 1982, is headquartered in Newark, Delaware and is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across many states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
You can find all other Chase Bank bonus offers here. Continue reading to find out about the latest Chase Total Checking® account promotion below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Total Checking $225 Bonus Coupon
Enjoy a $225 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. This is Chase Bank’s most popular Checking account. It’s also one of the most popular accounts.
- What you’ll get: $225 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Total Checking®
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- How to earn it: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit.
- When you’ll receive it: Within 10 business days of completing requirements
The information for the Chase Total Checking® has been collected independently by BankDealGuy. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn The $225 Chase Total Checking Bonus
- Apply directly online or in-branch using your personalized coupon generated from the offer page.
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® account.
- Within 60 days of account opening, have a qualifying direct deposit made into this account. There is no stated minimum direct deposit amount required for the offer. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Once the above requirements are met, the bonus will be deposited within 10 business days.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Important: Chase will deduct the bonus from your account if you close the account within 6 months.
There is a $12 Monthly Service Fee for the Chase Total Checking® account that you can waive when you do at least ONE of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account.
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account.
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- To clarify this checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers.
- Similarly this offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- However, you can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Furthermore remember that bonuses will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Lastly if the account is closed within 6 months the bonus will be deducted from your account.
How To Open A Total Checking Account
Follow these steps to open a Total Checking Account:
- First, visit the Chase site to get a Chase Total Checking® Coupon Code
- Next click Open account under Chase Total Checking.
- Fill in your personal information including your name, address and Social Security number, then click Next.
- Once your application is complete, you can optionally fund the account.
- Finally, you can submit your application.
Eligibility: On the other hand, Chase Bank does have requirements in order to open any account with them. For example, you will need to present a government-issued ID, social security number or passport, and present income information.
How To Set Up Chase Direct Deposit
To earn your $200 Bonus you will have to register a direct deposit to your account. Simply follow all the steps below to switch a direct deposit from another bank to your Chase Total Checking® Account.
- Download and complete the direct deposit form from Chase. You’ll need your Chase Bank account number, the bank’s routing number, and your current address.
- Bring the form and a voided check to your employer’s payroll department.
- If you’re eligible, your employer will deposit your paycheck directly into your account.
- Confirm the deposit each pay cycle by signing in to Chase online, in the app, or by viewing your account statement.
The Chase Total Checking® account is certainly one of the most popular checking accounts on the market. For example it comes with all the basic features you’d expect from a major bank. Plus, you can find Chase Bank branch locations almost everywhere. Download their mobile app for convenient deposits and ease of use. Get your Chase Total Checking Coupon today!
Above all, you earn a larger bonus for meeting simple requirements. However, if you don’t live in a place where you can access Chase Bank, you’re probably better off with another checking account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|