Find new Chase Total Checking® coupon bonuses and promotional offers here. With this checking account from Chase, bonus amounts that have been available for this account include $150, $200 and $300. Get your coupon here to earn your Chase Total Checking Bonus!
Opening a new Chase Total Checking® Account offers you the potential to earn a checking bonus by applying in-branch OR online! As one of the top banks in America, you are making the right choice banking with Chase!
Chase Bank was established in 1982, is headquartered in Newark, Delaware and is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets.
Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across many states.
Continue reading to find out about the latest Chase Total Checking® account promotion below.
|Chase Business Complete Checking®
|Chase Private Client
|Chase Total Checking®
|Chase College CheckingSM
|Chase Secure BankingSM
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing
|Up To $700 Cash
Chase Total Checking $300 Bonus Coupon
Enjoy a $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with qualifying activities. This is Chase Bank’s most popular Checking account. It’s also one of the most popular accounts.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Total Checking®
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
How To Earn The Chase Total Checking Bonus
- Apply directly online or in-branch using your personalized coupon generated from the offer page.
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® account.
- Make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment.
- Receive your bonus within 15 days.
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $300 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account with qualifying activities
- Access to more than 15,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
- Open your account online now
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Chase Overdraft AssistSM – no overdraft fees if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day or if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day*
*With Chase Overdraft AssistSM, we won’t charge an Overdraft Fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day OR if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and you bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day (you have until 11 PM ET (8 PM PT) to make a deposit or transfer). Chase Overdraft Assist does not require enrollment and comes with eligible Chase checking accounts.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
There is a $12 Monthly Service Fee for the Chase Total Checking® account that you can waive when you do at least ONE of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account.
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account.
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- To clarify this checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers.
- Similarly this offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- However, you can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Furthermore remember that bonuses will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Lastly if the account is closed within 6 months the bonus will be deducted from your account.
How To Open A Total Checking Account
Follow these steps to open a Total Checking Account:
- First, visit the Chase site to get a Chase Total Checking® Coupon Code
- Next click Open account under Chase Total Checking.
- Fill in your personal information including your name, address and Social Security number, then click Next.
- Once your application is complete, you can optionally fund the account.
- Finally, you can submit your application.
Eligibility: On the other hand, Chase Bank does have requirements in order to open any account with them. For example, you will need to present a government-issued ID, social security number or passport, and present income information.
How To Set Up Chase Direct Deposit
To earn your bonus you will have to register a direct deposit to your account. Simply follow all the steps below to switch a direct deposit from another bank to your Chase Total Checking® Account.
- Download and complete the direct deposit form from Chase. You’ll need your Chase Bank account number, the bank’s routing number, and your current address.
- Bring the form and a voided check to your employer’s payroll department.
- If you’re eligible, your employer will deposit your paycheck directly into your account.
- Confirm the deposit each pay cycle by signing in to Chase online, in the app, or by viewing your account statement.
The Chase Total Checking® account is certainly one of the most popular checking accounts on the market. For example it comes with all the basic features you’d expect from a major bank.
Plus, you can find Chase Bank branch locations almost everywhere. Download their mobile app for convenient deposits and ease of use. Get your Chase Total Checking Coupon today!
Above all, you earn a larger bonus for meeting simple requirements. However, if you don’t live in a place where you can access Chase Bank, you’re probably better off with another checking account.
You can find all other Chase Bank bonus offers here.
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.