*Offer currently unavailable*
Available nationwide, HSBC Bank features a % APY on your funds for opening a new online HSBC Direct Savings Account. Open your account with a minimum balance of $1 to earn this rate. There are no monthly maintenance fees, fast ATM deposits, and you’ll get 24/7 online account access.
Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. In addition, HSBC is a member of FDIC, so your money is insured up to $250,000.
Below is all the information you need to earn the competitive, outstanding APY Rate on your funds when you open a HSBC Direct Savings account.
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card||3% Cash Back||Review|
Table of Contents
HSBC Direct Savings Account Summary
HSBC Direct Savings Account Information
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: % APY Rate
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $2,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Only)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: No monthly fee
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
HSBC Direct Savings Account: Consider opening an account online to earn a competitive APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
*Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
How To Open Account
- Open a new HSBC Direct Savings Account online.
- Input your info. Provide your name, address, phone, email, and social security number or Tax ID.
- Deposit a minimum of $1 and start earning the competitive APY rate
Avoid Monthly Fee
HSBC Direct Savings Account: No monthly maintenance fee.
What You Need To Apply
- You must be 18 years of age and have a Social Security Number
- Current U.S. residential address and a U.S. residential address for the past three years
- Valid U.S. ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification card, learner permit), passport or Permanent Residential Card/Green Card
- Account information for funding your new account
Turn your everyday savings into so much more. Grow your savings with a competitive rate from HSBC Bank. It doesn’t take long to open a HSBC Direct Savings Account online. If you’re looking for a phenomenal savings account with a competitive rate, definitely consider opening a Direct Savings account today! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account in the comments below!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
Disclaimer: Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.