Available nationwide, HSBC features a 0.50% APY on your funds for opening a new online HSBC Direct Savings Account. *Offer currently unavailable*
Below is all the information you need to earn 0.50% APY Rate on your funds when you open a HSBC Direct Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from HSBC Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
HSBC Direct Savings Summary
HSBC Direct Savings Information
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive 0.50% APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 0.50% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $2,000,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
HSBC Direct Savings Account: Consider opening an account online to earn a competitive APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
HSBC Account Benefits
- Mobile check deposit
- Online transfer
- FDIC Insured
HSBC Checking Options
• Get a $450 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Premier checking account online by March 31, 2022; and
• Make recurring monthly Qualifying Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party to your HSBC Premier checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months from the second full calendar month after account opening.
• You will automatically receive the $450 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
Turn your everyday savings into so much more. Grow your savings with a competitive rate from HSBC Bank. It doesn’t take long to open a HSBC Direct Savings Account online. If you’re looking for a phenomenal savings account with a competitive rate, definitely consider opening a Direct Savings account today!
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!