Located in Illinois, becoming a member at Andigo (Branch Locator) is available to anyone! Below is all the information and details you need to fulfill your Andigo Membership!
Editor's Note: For more credit unions that you can join from anywhere, see our list of Credit Unions You Can Join From Anywhere.
Andigo Membership Benefits
As an Andigo member, you’ll be pleased as punch to know you get:
- Lifetime membership
- Membership for members of your family
- A+, top-notch, always-smiling service
- Low rates on loans
- Competitive dividend rates on savings products
- Easy 24/7 access to your accounts via online banking, mobile banking, and automated telephone banking
- Convenient services that include direct deposit, automatic transfers, overdraft transfers, wire transfers and electronic bill payments
- Low to no fees
- Their top priority is the protection and safeguarding of you and of your funds. They created the Andigo Total Protection Guarantee to ensure you’re covered.
- They promise that if any unauthorized transactions occur on your Andigo accounts due to usage of our online or automated telephone banking services or fraudulent Visa Debit Card or Visa credit card signature transactions, your liability will be zero dollars. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
- This a responsibility they share with you, so while they vow to protect you, you must do your part by abiding by the terms and conditions of your Andigo account agreements.
- Advanced Online Account Security: This website is armed with 128-bit encryption on our site, the highest level of protection for online communications and financial transactions.
- Temporary Login Access Code: Along with your unique alphanumeric username and password, they require a secure access code to log-in as an additional layer of security.
- Complete Bill Payment Protection: When you use online bill payment, they ensure that your payments are processed exactly as you’ve requested. They back up this promise with a guarantee to swiftly and completely resolve the issue or reimburse you for the payment amount and any related late fees or finance charges
- Federal Insurance Plus Additional Private Insurance: They provide you with the highest combination of federal and private savings insurance available. Your Andigo savings are insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency as well as an additional $250,000 of protection from Excess Share Insurance, a subsidiary of American Share Insurance, the nation's largest private deposit insurer. Your Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are insured separately by the NCUA up to $250,000.
Andigo Membership: If you're interested in becoming a member, join today!
Andigo members come from all over. If you fit into any of these groups, you’re in!
- Anyone living or working in the Greater Chicago area (east of Route 47 and North of I-88/290. Gorgeous this time of year.)
- Anyone related to current Andigo members by blood or marriage, including foster, adopted and step family members. Same-sex and domestic partners very much included.
- Employees, contractors, members and retirees of these organizations (including their subsidiaries, joint venture companies, successors, and other firms who have business relationships with them. Whew. That’s a lot):
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Brook Electrical Supply
- Cambium Networks
- Direct Selling Association (DSA)
- GO2 Partners
- Jim Beam
- LPL Financial
- Motorola Mobility
- Motorola Solutions
- NewNet Communication Technologies
- Nidec-Shimpo America
- Nokia Networks
- Property Specialists, Inc.
- SAC Wireless
- Smalley Steel Ring
- Twisted Pair Solutions
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Anyone who makes a $15 donation to ConnectVETS.
Did you know you that banks and credit unions offer the same financial products? Here are a few reasons why you should consider becoming a member at a credit union: credit unions are not-for-profit institutions, credit unions tend to pay higher interest rates and have lower fees, your funds are NCUA insured up to $250,000, and much more! If those benefits alone (along with many more) sound great to you, definitely consider this Andigo Membership! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this credit union! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!