Take advantage of Day Air Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account today to earn an attractive 2.00% APY on balances up to $25,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Day Air Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
Day Air Credit Union is headquartered in Kettering, Ohio and was founded in 1944. Since then they have grown to 5 locations and boast an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Day Air Credit Union is open to the following: (1) those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Miami Valley/Dayton region of Ohio, including Butler, Champaign, Clark, Darke, Greene, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, and Warren Counties; (2) employees of the VA Medical Center; (3) University of Dayton students, faculty, alumni, and staff.
See current membership details
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 2.00% APY Rate
- Availability: OH
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Day Air Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Not Met Qualification||0.02% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Day Air Credit Union
- Earn 2.00% APY for Balance up to $25,000
- To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking once per month
Day Air Credit Union Account Benefits
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly fees
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)
- Link to Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Free Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, Text Banking, Debit Card, e-statements and check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
- NCUA Insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Day Air Credit Union is offering a 2.00% APY on balances less than $25,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the stated APY rate.