Compare rates on the best reward checking accounts from banks and credit unions. On average, reward checking accounts offer significantly higher rates than traditional checking accounts.
Most require you actively use the account each month, which banks usually define as ten or more debit card transactions, in order to earn the higher rate. For more details refer to this reward checking article. You can use the details icon on each account to view specific account requirements.
Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use promo code AXOS300 and apply by December 31st, to earn up to a $300 bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account