Take advantage of Consumers Credit Union Free Rewards Checking Account today to earn an attractive 4.09% APY on balances up to $10,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Consumers Credit Union Free Rewards Checking
Headquartered in Gurnee, Consumers Credit Union represents the 7th largest credit union in the state of Illinois. With such a title, you will be able to take advantage of a vast array of products and services the credit union has to offer.
|Eligibility: Membership in Consumers Credit Union is open to anyone through paying a one-time $5 fee to Consumers Cooperative Association.
See current membership details
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 4.09% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull via Equifax
- Credit Funding: Up to $1,000
- Minimum Balance: $1.00
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Additional Info: Spend $1000 or more in CCU Visa Credit Card purchases each month; no minimum number of transactions
Consumers Credit Union Free Rewards Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.45% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY||Review|
|UFB High Yield Savings||0.20% APY||Review|
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
How To Open Account
- Open a Free Rewards Checking account from Consumers Credit Union
- To Earn 2.09% APY for Balance up to $10,000, you must
- Complete 12 debit/check card point-of-sale purchases without a PIN
- Receive $500 or more in direct deposits, mobile check deposits or ACH credits
- Receive eDocuments (enroll and accept the disclosure)
- To Earn 3.09% APY for Balance up to $10,000, you must
- Complete all of the 2.09% requirements and
- Spend a minimum of $500 on CCU Visa credit card purchases
- To Earn 4.09% APY for Balance up to $10,000, you must
- Complete all of the 3.09% requirements and
- Spend a minimum of $1,000 on CCU Visa credit card purchases
Consumers Credit Union Account Benefits
- Interest is compounded daily
- NCUA insured up to $250,000
- Only $0.00 minimum to open
- Earn 4.09% APY on balance up to $10,000
Consumers Credit Union is offering a 4.09% APY on balances less than $10,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the state APY rate.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|