Take advantage of Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account and earn up to 1.00% APY on balances up to $50K.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Axos Bank Rewards Checking
Axos Bank brings together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate and meet our customers’ needs. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products and services, including checking, savings, CDs, money market, lending, and retirement, Axos specializes in convenience and customization.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: Up to 1.00% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $50K
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Axos Bank Rewards Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Open Account
- Open an Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account
- Direct deposits (not including intra-bank transfers from another account) totaling $1,500 or more each month will earn 0.40%
- Use your Axos Visa® Debit Card for a total of 10 transactions per month (min $3 per transaction) or sign up for Account Aggregation/Personal Finance Manager (PFM) in Online Banking: 0.30% APY
- Maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 per month in an Axos Managed Portfolios Invest Account: 0.10% APY
- Maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 per month in an Axos Self Directed Trading Invest Account: 0.10% APY
- Use your Rewards Checking account to make your full monthly Axos consumer loan payment: 0.10% APY
- With the qualifications met, you’ll earn 1.00% APY on up to $50,000.
Axos Bank Account Benefits
- Up to 1.00% APY
- Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
- Zero monthly maintenance fees
- Zero overdraft or NSF fees
- Online debit card management
- Bank, borrow and invest in a single app
- Only $50 to open an account
Axos Bank is offering a competitive rate on balances less than $50K. If you are interested in this account at Axos Bank, the positives are that there are no monthly fees, no minimum balance, and it triggers a soft pull, meaning it won’t harm your credit score.