Take advantage of Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account and earn an attractive 1.25% APY on balances up to $150K.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Axos Bank Rewards Checking
Axos Bank brings together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate and meet our customers’ needs. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products and services, including checking, savings, CDs, money market, lending, and retirement, Axos specializes in convenience and customization.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 1.25% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $150K
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Axos Bank Rewards Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.00% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.95% APY||Review|
|UFB High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Open Account
- Open an Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account
- Direct deposits (not including intra-bank transfers from another account) totaling $1,000 or more each month will earn .4166%
- At least ten (10) point-of-sale transactions per month using your Rewards Checking Visa Debit Card for normal everyday purchases with a minimum of $3 per transaction will earn .4166%; &
- Adding five (5) or more point-of-sale transactions per month using your Rewards Checking Visa Debit Card for normal everyday purchases with a minimum of $3 per transaction will earn .4166%.
- With the qualifications met, you’ll earn 1.25% APY on up to $150,000.
Axos Bank Account Benefits
- Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
- No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
- No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
- Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
Axos Bank is offering a 1.25% APY on balances less than $150K. If you are interested in this account at Axos Bank, the positives are that there are no monthly fees, no minimum balance, and it triggers a soft pull, meaning it won’t harm your credit score.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|