If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, Valley Direct Online Savings is offering you 5.25% APY on your funds, 15x the national average.
Read on below to learn everything you need to know about Valley Direct Online Savings.
Editor’s Note: For an opportunity to earn more interest on your funds, see our review on Valley Bank’s CD account.
Valley Direct Online Savings
Here is your opportunity to earn a great rate on your funds. Open a new account and start earning interest and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 5.25% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Valley Direct ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Valley Direct Account Benefits
- Just $1 minimum deposit to open
- No maintenance fees
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly
- U.S. based customer service team
- FDIC insured
- According to CSR, the daily limits on ValleyDirect initiated ACH transfers are $45k inbound and $3.5k daily outbound.
Ways To Add Money To Account
Below are the six ways you can deposit your money to your Valley Direct account:
- During the initial account opening, you’re able to deposit funds through an existing U.S. bank account (you will need its username and password).
- You can initiate an inbound transfer from another bank using personal online banking on your computer or Valley mobile app.
- Through money transfer from another bank, wire transfer or transfer from a Valley Bank account.
- Receive money via Zelle (be sure that your Valley Direct account is your primary account for Zelle)
- Check deposits through the Valley mobile banking app
- Direct deposit (payroll, pension, government benefits (like Social Security)
Be sure to check out this online savings account from Valley Direct to earn an attractive rate on your funds. However, be sure to check with a CSR to find out if this account triggers a hard or soft pull before opening. Additionally, make sure you maintain the minimum balance in order to maximize your earnings.
In addition to the current rate from Valley Direct, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
If you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!