Available Nationwide, Customers Bank is offering you 2.50% APY on your funds with a new High Yields Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.50% APY Rate when you open a Customers Bank High Yield Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from Customers Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Customers Bank High Yield Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a rate of 2.50% APY on your funds. Open a new account to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.50% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Customers Bank High Yield Savings Account: Consider opening a high yield savings account online to receive a rate of 2.50% APY on your funds. Apply today to start earning interest on your balances.
- $25,000 Minimum to earn 2.50% APY
- No Maximum
- Peace of mind through FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each ownership category
Simply open a new High Yield Savings Account from Customers Bank online and complete the opening deposit to start earning interest!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Customers Bank High Yield Savings Account: No monthly fees
Customers Bank High Yield Savings Account offers pretty decent rates on your funds at any amount! The account is simple to apply and a great way to earn funds on your excess cash! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, simply open an account and complete the opening deposit requirement. Definitely consider making the switch if you have a savings account at your local bank which usually offer a 0.01% rate! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
• Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees