Available nationwide, CIT Bank is offering you up to 0.50% APY when you open a Savings Connect account linked with an eChecking account.
Below is all the information you need to open a Savings Connect Account.
In addition to the current rate from CIT Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Be sure to also check out these other CIT Bank promotions.
(Visit CIT Bank to learn more)
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||0.30% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Savings Account
- Rate Offer: Up to 0.50% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Funding: None
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Savings Connect Account: If this account appeals to you, apply today!
How To Earn Rate
- 1. Simply open a Savings Connect account with a linked eChecking account.
- The minimum opening deposit for each account is $100.
- 2. Make a monthly $200 electronic payment into your eChecking account.
- 3. Earn up to 0.50% APY.
|Base||Applies to a Savings Connect account when no Qualifying Deposit of $200 or more is made to the Qualifying eChecking account during the preceding Evaluation Period, or if the Qualifying eChecking account was closed or ceased to meet the criteria for a Qualifying eChecking account as of the most recent Evaluation Day.||0.42% APY|
|Upper||Applies to a Savings Connect account linked to a Qualifying eChecking account, to which a Qualifying Deposit of $200 or more is made as required.||0.50% APY|
CIT Bank Savings Connect Benefits
- Earn More: Earn 10x the national average with a Savings Connect account.
- Competitive Rate. Get a competitive rate on your Savings Connect account by opening a linked eChecking account and making the automated monthly deposit of $200 or more.
- Easy Access. Access your accounts 24/7 online and on the mobile app or through any U.S. ATM with your eChecking debit card.
- ATM Reimbursement. CIT Bank doesn’t charge ATM fees and reimburses up to $30 in other U.S. bank’s ATM fees on eChecking accounts.
- Easy Deposits. Deposit checks remotely and make transfers easily with the CIT Bank mobile app.
- Easy access to your eChecking account through Zelle®Scroll to disclosure:3, Bill Pay and your CIT Debit card.
- No monthly service fees.
- FDIC insured.
Start accruing competitive interest and take advantage of the services they have to offer.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. If you’re unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
(Visit CIT Bank to learn more)
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|