If you’re looking for new savings account available nationwide, Live Oak Bank Savings Account is offering you 4.40% APY on your funds.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Live Oak Bank High Yield Savings account.
About Live Oak Bank
Live Oak Bank, was founded in 2008 and offers savings rates that are many times the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating.
This FDIC-insured savings account makes it easier to grow your money with a great interest rate and simple online banking
Live Oak Bank Savings Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a high interest rate on your funds. Open a new account to start earning interest and get started today!
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 4.40% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Live Oak Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
- Opening an account is simple and quick online
- No hidden fees or monthly requirements to maintain
- Online and mobile banking for on the go access 24/7
- Allowance of up to six withdrawals and transfers per monthly statement cycle
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum of $250,000 allowed by law
In addition to the current rate from Live Oak Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as U.S. Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Fifth Third Bank, or CIT Bank.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!