Take advantage of Country Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account and earn 0.75% APY on balances up to $20,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Country Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Country Bank is a state-chartered, mutual savings bank headquartered in Ware, Massachusetts, halfway between the cities of Worcester and Springfield. They have gone above and beyond for their customers since 1850. They value respect, courtesy, and good manners above all. As a mutual bank they answer to their customers first, not to investors. Their mission is to grow mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, community and staff.
In addition, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 0.75% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Country Bank Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|$20,000+||0.75% to 0.17% APY|
|If qualifications aren’t met||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Create an account for the Country Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- At least 12 debit card purchases.
- At least one bill pay, or one automatic ACH transaction, or one Direct Deposit.
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements.
Country Bank Account Benefits
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free Debit Card
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Mobile Banking with Bill Pay and Mobile Deposit
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Country Bank is offering a 0.75% APY on balances less than $20,000. If you’re active with your checking account, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. However, I recommend checking out our list of the best rewards checking accounts to find even more generous rates.
Lastly, let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
Leave a Reply