Find all the latest Chase College CheckingSM bonuses, Coupons, and promotions here.
You can open a new Chase College CheckingSM Account to earn a $100 bonus.
Chase Bank was established in 1982, is headquartered in Newark, Delaware and is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across many states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase College Checking $100 Bonus
Incoming College Students can open a Chase College CheckingSM Account and take advantage of a $100 bonus and perks such as no monthly service fees.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase College CheckingSM
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- How to earn it: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions.
- When you’ll receive it: Within 10 business days of completing requirements
The information for the Chase College CheckingSM account has been collected independently by Bankdealguy. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a new Chase College CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval;
- Deposit $0 or more at account opening;
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, Chase will deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days.
- No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you’re a student between the ages of 17-24.
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile® app.
- Thousands of ATMs & branches
- Access to Chase ATMs and branches so you’re sure to find one near you
- Send money to your friends
- Send and receive money in moments with practically anyone using Chase QuickPay with Zelle® Footnote
- Banking at your fingertips
- Download the Chase Mobile® app Footnote to check your balance on your mobile device, and sign up for customized text alerts Footnote to see when your balance reaches certain limits
- Backed by the security of Chase
- Zero Liability Protection: You won’t pay for unauthorized card transactions if you notify us promptly (see your account agreement for limitations and details).
- Chase College CheckingSM Account:
- $0 for up to 5 years while in college OR
- $6 monthly service fee OR $0 when you have any 1 of the following each monthly statement period:
- A direct deposit made to this account OR a
- $5,000 average ending day balance in this account
- To clarify this checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers.
- Similarly this offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- However, you can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Furthermore remember that bonuses will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Lastly if the account is closed within 6 months the bonus will be deducted from your account.
How To Open A College Checking Account
Follow these steps to open a College Checking Account:
- First, visit the Chase site and click Checking accounts.
- Next click Open account under Chase College Checking.
- Fill in your personal information including your name, address and Social Security number, then click Next.
- Once your application is complete, you can optionally fund the account.
- Finally, you can submit your application.
Eligibility: On the other hand, Chase Bank does have requirements in order to open any account with them. For example, you will need to present a government-issued ID, social security number or passport, and present income information.
As a college student, this Chase College CheckingSM Account Bonus can go a long way. Additionally the opportunity of a free checking account on top of a bonus with great account benefits, you can’t go wrong!
On the other hand, if you are interested in earning a larger bonus check out the Chase Total Checking® coupon offer.
Definitely make Chase Bank one of your top choices when you’re deciding on switching banks or opening your first account(s). However if you are not located near a branch check out other bank promotions here.