Find all the latest Chase College CheckingSM bonuses, Coupons, and promotions here.
You can open a new Chase College CheckingSM Account to earn a $100 bonus.
Chase College Checking $100 Bonus
Incoming College Students can open a Chase College CheckingSM Account and take advantage of a $100 bonus and perks.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase College CheckingSM
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide.
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a new Chase College CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval;
- Deposit $0 or more at account opening;
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, Chase will deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days.
- Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you’re a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
- Use the Chase Mobile® app to securely deposit checks with the snap of a photo.
- Send and receive money in moments using Zelle®
- Students ages 18-24 can open an account online or at a Chase branch. 17-year-olds must open at a Chase branch.
- Chase College CheckingSM Account:
- $0 for up to 5 years while in college OR
- $6 monthly service fee OR $0 when you have any 1 of the following each monthly statement period:
- A direct deposit made to this account OR a
- $5,000 average ending day balance in this account
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership.
- Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle®, or ACH credits.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
As a college student, this Chase College CheckingSM Account Bonus can go a long way. Additionally the opportunity of a free checking account on top of a bonus with great account benefits, you can’t go wrong!
On the other hand, if you are interested in earning a larger bonus check out the Chase Total Checking® coupon offer.
Definitely make Chase Bank one of your top choices when you’re deciding on switching banks or opening your first account(s). However if you are not located near a branch check out other bank promotions here.
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.