Take advantage of BankFirst Kasasa Cash Account and earn an attractive 1.25% APY on balances up to $10,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
BankFirst Kasasa Cash
Founded in 1888, BankFirst is driven by strong values and a long-term, disciplined perspective that emphasizes their commitment to providing high-quality financial products and services as well as delivering exceptional customer service. Backed with a long history of strength and security, BankFirst continues to provide innovative products and services designed to meet customers’ needs, while helping communities to prosper and grow.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 1.25% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
BankFirst Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account at BankFirst
- Have at least 18 debit card purchases post and settle (excluding ATM-processed transactions)
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH auto debit post and settle
BankFirst Account Benefits
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Direct deposit available
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
BankFirst is offering a 1.25% APY on balances less than $10,000. Open an account now and you can earn a generous rate and gain access to many great features that come with the account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|