Take advantage of Elements Financial High Interest Checking Account today to earn an attractive 4.00% APY on balances up to $20,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Elements Financial High Interest Checking
Elements Financial is a credit union. They offer checking, savings, credit cards, loans and investments, yet profits are returned back to members in the form of reduced fees, higher savings rates and lower loan rates.
In addition, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 4.00% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Elements Financial High Interest Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Open Account
- Sign up for the Elements Financial High Interest Checking Account to earn 4.00 % APY on balances up to $20,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Dividends on an average daily balance as low as $100 on accounts
- 15 qualifying transactions per statement cycle
- No monthly maintenance fees, if enroll in eStatement
Elements Financial Account Benefits
- Premium dividend on account(s) with 15 qualifying transactions per statement cycle
- Convenience of direct deposit
- Viewing your free FICO® Score with any Elements checking account
- Setting up your debit card in CardSwap—available in online banking and the mobile app, to easily add and update your recurring charges for services like Uber, Lyft, Apple, Google, Netflix, Venmo, Doordash, and more
- More than 78,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Shared branch access at more than 5,000 branches nationwide
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Elements Financial is offering a 4.00% APY on balances less than $20,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the state APY rate.
Lastly, let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more rewards checking or bank rates!
Leave a Reply