If you’re a loyal consumer with JetBlue, this card and offer is ideal for you! Signing up for this Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card can earn you 50,000 bonus miles. All you have to do to earn the bonus is make $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
This card is designed for those who like to read, buy products on amazon, or people who make everyday purchases such as gas or groceries; in essence, this card it great for anyone!
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
Table of Contents
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card Features
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 6 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire.
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary.
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food & the primary cardmember’s first checked bag is free on JetBlue-operated flights.
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases each calendar year with your card.
- Enjoy a $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card.
- With the JetBlue TrueBlue program, enjoy:
- NO BLACKOUT DATES on JetBlue-operated flights.
- REDEEM FOR ANY SEAT any time on JetBlue-operated flights.
- Points awarded into your TrueBlue account DON’T EXPIRE.
- Earn and share points together with FAMILY POOLING.
- Unlimited 10% Redemption Points Back – Every time you redeem, get 10% of your points back to use toward your next redemption. There are no limits on how many points you can get back when redeeming.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- $100 statement credit after you purchase a Getaways vacation package with your card.
- $0 Fraud Liability protection: You’re completely protected against unauthorized use of your card.
- The $99 annual fee cannot be waived.
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card 50,000 Bonus Miles: If you are interested in this bonus offer, apply today!
Once you’re approved for the card, earn 50,000 points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
Definitely consider the Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card if you’re the above-avid and loyal JetBlue consumer. Here’s one of the MANY benefits you can expect: you can earn 6x points on JetBlue purchases, 2x points on restaurants and grocery store purchases, and free first bag check-in on flights.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this card in the comment section below! If you’re just looking for more Barclay promotions then please check out our full list of Barclay Bonuses. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more best credit card deals!