Available for residents nationwide, Robinhood Cash Management account are offering an attractive 1.50% APY rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Robinhood.
Table of Contents
Robinhood Cash Management Rate
- What you’ll get: 1.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Learn More at Robinhood)
Robinhood ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Rate
- You get paid interest on your uninvested brokerage cash every month, based on daily compounding.
- The interest you earn is added to your balance on the last business day of every month based on the number of days the uninvested brokerage cash is held at the program banks.
- Currently, you can earn up to 1.50% APY.
Robinhood Cash Management Features
- Fairly competitive APY
- No monthly service fee
- FDIC insured up to $1.25 million
- Large fee-free ATM network
- No minimum balance requirements
Make sure you check out Robinhood to learn more about the 1.50% APY promotion on their cash management account. Bookmark this page to stay up to date on the Robinhood Cash Management.
Additionally, for more current offers, check out our bank bonuses page. Furthermore, be sure to check more popular bank promotions include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!