Take advantage of Orion Federal Credit Union Premium Rewards Checking Account today to earn an attractive 1.00% APY on balances up to $10,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Orion Federal Credit Union Premium Rewards Checking
Founded in Memphis in 1957, Orion Federal Credit Union has grown to become one of the largest credit unions in the Mid-South with more than 70,000 members and $800 million in assets. Orion recently expanded to Little Rock, Arkansas, and offers a full spectrum of banking options ranging from savings and checking accounts to home, auto, commercial and personal loans.
Editor’s Note: Effective April 1, 2020, You are no longer required to have 8 transactions. Instead, spend at least $500 on your Orion debit or credit card to qualify. All signature and PIN based purchases will count toward the $500 minimum.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 1.00% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull via Equifax
- Credit Funding: Up to $1,000
- Minimum Balance: None Listed
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Orion Federal Credit Union Premium Rewards Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000.00||1.00%|
|$10,000.01 to $100,000||1.00% to 0.32%|
|$100,000.01 to $250,000||0.32% to 0.16%|
|More than $250,000||0.16% to 0.01%|
How To Open Account
- Sign up with Orion Federal Credit Union and open a Premium Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Meet the tiered balance requirement
- Spend at least $500 on your Orion debit or credit card to qualify.
Orion Federal Credit Union Account Benefits
- Free checks
- Online and mobile banking
- Out-of-network ATM fee reimbursement
- Free bill pay
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Orion Federal Credit Union is offering a 1.00% APY on balances less than $10,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the state APY rate.