The ABOC Platnium Rewards Credit Card is currently offering a promotion of $150 Statement credit when you reach $1,200 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening. This card is the most beneficial to those who have an average credit score, so you don’t necessarily need good credit score in order to apply. In addition to that, there is no annual fee so moderate to low spenders can greatly benefit from this card.
There are of course some benefits that comes with this card, so if you want to know more information, keep reading below.
Table of Contents
ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card Summary
ABOC Platinum Rewards Card – $150 Statement Credit
After hitting the $1,200 threshold within 90 days of opening your account, you can earn $150 back in statement credit. There are many ways to go about this. Down below are several options to acquiring this.
Different from the Chase Freedom Flex card that also has rotating categories, you need excellent credit in order to apply for that one. For the ABOC Platinum Rewards card however, as long as your credit score is decent, you are eligible to earn these points.
Register your card at ABOCRewards.com for the bonus rewards.
ABOC Platinum Rewards Cardholder Benefits
0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% – 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
No Annual Fee: There is no annual fee to worry about when signing up.
Average Credit is Good Enough: Unlike most rewards card that requires pretty good credit, this card doesn’t have that because of the lack of excess benefits, but it can still earn point up to 5X on each rotating category.
5X Rewards Calendar
Below are the 5x rewards calendar for this year.
Earn 5% cashback on your first $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter.
Below are the cash back categories for 2021:
- January-March 2021: Health & Wellness (Valid 1/1/21 – 3/31/21)
- Earn 5x points on qualifying groceries, fitness clubs, hospitals, and pharmacies. Must have a registered account at abocrewards.com.
- April-June 2021: Spring Spruce-Up (Valid 4/1/21 – 6/30/21)
- Earn 5x points on qualifying home improvement, gardening, Amazon.com, and other major online retailers. Must have a registered account at abocrewards.com.
- July-September 2021: Travel (Valid 7/1/21 – 9/30/21)
- Earn 5x points on qualifying airline, cruise, car rental, hotel, travel agency purchases, gas, tolls, and ride share. Must have a registered account at abocrewards.com.
- October-December 2021: Enjoy The Holidays (Valid 10/1/21 – 12/31/21)
- Earn 5x points on qualifying dining and groceries, food delivery services, liquor stores, and Amazon.com. Must have a registered account at abocrewards.com.
With the ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card, you will have many benefits such as no annual fee, the ability to earn unlimited points, and many categories in which to redeem points. This is an excellent offer because the requirements are quite simple, and this card allows you many opportunities to earn points.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Additionally, make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
Alternative Credit Card Options
If you are looking for an alternative to the ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card, then here are some cards that offer a similar system. These include the Capital One Platinum Credit Card and Chase Freedom Card Flex.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
• 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
With the Capital One Platinum Credit Card:
This card can help build your credit with responsible card use and be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as 6 months.
Get access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with online banking from your desktop or smartphone, with Capital One's mobile app. Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability so that you won't be responsible for unauthorized charges.
You're able to pay by check, online or at a local branch, all with no fee - and pick the monthly due date that works best for you
Monitor your credit score with CreditWise from Capital One. It's free for everyone.
This card comes wit no annual or hidden fees. See if you're approved in seconds
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.