Available to the residents of Texas, Texas Bank is offering a chance to earn up to 2.78% APY on balances up to $25,000.
Below is all the details you need to earn 2.78% APY on your funds when opening a Texas Bank Texas Reward Checking Account.
Table of Contents
Texas Bank Texas Reward Checking
Texas Bank first opened its doors for business in May 1973. The bank was originally established in Tatum, Texas by a group of local investors who saw the need for financial services from a community institution that could better serve the town’s needs. Throughout the years, Texas Bank has endeavored to be a key part of all of the communities they serve, providing essential financial services at every location.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 2.78% APY Rate
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Monthly Fee: Avoid the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining a $10,000 minimum daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Texas Bank Texas Reward Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.01% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.55% APY||Review|
|$25,000+||2.78% to 0.43% APY|
|If qualifications are’t met||0.20% APY|
How To Open Account
- Sign up for the Texas Bank Kasasa CashRewards Checking Account to earn 2.78% APY on balances up to $25,000.
- In addition, meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 12 Visa® debit card transactions post and clear each statement cycle (ATM processed transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions)
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or direct debit post and clear each statement cycle
- Sign up and receive free eStatements through Online Banking
- Maintain a valid email address
Texas Bank Account Benefits
- Telephone banking
- Free online banking and e-statements
- Unlimited Check writing
- $0.01 minimum deposit to open
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Texas Bank is offering a 2.78% APY on balances less than $25,000. If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds.