Take advantage of Lake Michigan Credit Union Max Checking Account today to earn an attractive 3.00% APY on balances up to $15,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Lake Michigan Credit Union Max Checking
Lake Michigan Credit Union is a Michigan-based, member-owned credit union that consistently ranks well among credit unions for dividends paid back to members. They offer depository and lending products on both its personal and business banking sides.
All earnings are reinvested in the credit union in the form of higher savings yields, lower loan rates, and fewer and lower fees, as well as in-person, mobile and online service options.
|Eligibility: Lake Michigan Credit Union is open to anyone through contributing $5 to the ALS Foundation. Membership is also those who live, work, or worship anywhere in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula or anywhere in Florida. Immediate family members of current Lake Michigan Credit Union also qualify, no matter where they live.
See current membership details
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 3.00% APY Rate up to $15,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Lake Michigan Credit Union Max Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Open Account
- Open a Lake Michigan Credit Union Max Checking Account
- Complete the following requirements:
- Direct deposit into your Max Checking account
- Minimum of 10 posted debit card or credit card purchases per month
- Minimum of 4 logins to home banking per month
- Sign up to receive eStatements/eNotices
Lake Michigan Credit Union Account Benefits
- 55,000+ ATMs worldwide
- Free mobile check deposit
- Easy online bill payment
- .00% APY* on balances of up to $15,000
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly fees
- Up to $10/month reimbursement for non-LMCU and non-Allpoint ATMs
- NCUA Insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Lake Michigan Credit Union is offering a 3.00% APY on balances less than $15,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the state APY rate.