Check out Emprise Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account and earn a generous 1.75% APY on balances up to $10,000.
Keep reading to learn more about the requirements and features that are associated with this account!
Emprise Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
When you work with Emprise, their goal is to exceed your expectations each and every time. Furthermore, they believe a bank should provide more than just good banking products. They’re truly passionate about what they do.
In addition, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 1.75% APY Rate
- Availability: KS (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Emprise Bank Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|$10,000+||1.75% to 0.34% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Emprise Bank
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive free monthly eStatement notice
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
Emprise Bank Account Benefits
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- ATM Deposits
- Direct Deposit
- Free Debit Card
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Wallet
- CheckArmor® Fraud Restoration Service
- People Pay (Send Money to Friends and Family)
- Personal Finance digital money management tool
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. Furthermore, if you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know.
Lastly, let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more rewards checking or bank rates!
Leave a Reply