If you are a frequent flyers with Emirates Airlines, you should consider the Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard® from Barclaycard which is now offering 60,000 Skywards bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days.
You can earn up to 3X Skywards Miles for every $1 spent on emirates.com, 2X Skywards Miles for every $1 spent on eligible airfares, hotel stays and car rentals, and 1X Skywards Mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases. Do note that there is an annual fee of $499 but it is justified with the tons of bonuses and benefits that come with the card.
Continue reading below to learn more about this credit card and its features.
Emirates Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 60,000 Skywards bonus miles after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days|
|Travel Credit||Earn 10,000 anniversary bonus Skywards Miles after spending $30,000 each card membership year|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3 Skywards Miles for every USD 1 spent on emirates.com or at the Emirates Sales office
Earn 2 Skywards Miles for every USD 1 spent on eligible airfares, hotel stays and car rentals
Earn 1 Skywards Mile for every USD 1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy Emirates Skywards Gold tier membership during your first year
Global Entry or TSA Pre? application fee credit every five years – up to $100
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Airport Lounge Access||Yes, worldwide for the cardmember and a guest|
* Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by BankDealGuy and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
Recommended Credit Score (Find Score)
690 – 850 (Excellent)
Editor’s Alternative Pick
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Emirates World Elite Mastercard 60,000 Miles Bonus Offer
You can earn a fantastic 60,000 miles bonus offer with the Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard. To get the best value for your points, you should redeem your points toward Emirate flights.
This way, your bonus points will be worth $720, valuing each Skywards bonus miles at around $0.012.
Earning Cash Rewards
You can earn 3% cash rewards on your top spending category plus 2% cash rewards on your second top spending category.
Eligible spend categories include dining and nightlife, travel, bills and utilities, health and beauty, grocery (including wholesale clubs), gas, transportation, and entertainment.
To meet the spending requirements read the below section:
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on emirates.com or at the Emirates Sales office
- 2x miles per $1 spent on airfares, hotel stays and car rentals
- 1x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
Emirates Credit Card Benefits
You can earn the following benefits when you sign up with Emirates!
- Earn 3x miles on emirates.com or at the Emirates sales office, 2x miles on airfare, hotel stays and car rentals and 1x miles on everything else.
- Complimentary Skywards Gold Elite Tier Membership:
- New accounts also receive a complimentary first year of Gold elite status in the Emirates Skywards program.
- Priority Pass Lounge Access:
- Gain access to more than 1,200 airport lounges worldwide for simply being an Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard® cardmember.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees:
- Make purchases abroad without having to worry about any foreign transaction fees.
If you fly a lot and are looking to earn miles for it, check this card out. With the sign-up bonus offer, you'll surely want to travel more. Sign up today for this 60,000 miles bonus offer from Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard.
Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.If you’re indecisive of which card best suits you, see our post on the Best Credit Card Categories!
(Visit the link above to learn more about this card)
Alternative Credit Card Options
* Below are some of the top competitors to the Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard® to consider.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.74% - 28.49%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time bonus of 75,000 Miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You're able to earn:
• 2 Miles per dollar on every purchase, every day.
• 5 Miles per dollar on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
This card does come with a $95 annual fee. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®.
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $200 cash bonus after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months; 19.74% - 29.74% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months.
• 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®), plus 1% on all other purchases.
• Unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply.
• 10% cash back on purchases made through Uber & Uber Eats, plus complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024
• 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply