With the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card, you will earn $200 cash back after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
To top that bonus offer, you will earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores, plus 1% on all other purchases.
There is no sign-ups, limits or changing categories. On top of all these great perks, this card comes with NO ANNUAL FEE! If you want to find out more about what unique features this card has to offer continue reading below.
A great perk about this card is you’ll get unlimited 3% cash back on all your dining experiences. This will definitely allow you to rack up points easily if you tend to dine out often. And with 1% rewarded on every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases, this card offers an easy to achieve rewards program.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in banking with Capital One, check out our list of Capital One Bank Promotions.
Table of Contents
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Summary
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card offers $200 cash back after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 3% Cash Back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores, plus 1% on all other purchases.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
Earning Cash Back
With the SavorOne from Capital One, earn 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores, plus 1% on all other purchases.
Your cash back rewards never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing.
Redeeming Cash Back
Redeem your accumulated cash back rewards in any amount as a statement credit or check. You can also set up recurring redemptions at a set time of year or when you reach a certain threshold amount: $25, $50, $100, or $200.
Other redemption options include credits against specific previous purchases and gift cards. However, redemption values are subject to change at any time. Thus, your best bet is to go for statement credit or check.
Capital One SavorOne Cardholder Benefits
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: You won’t pay a transaction fee when making a purchase outside of the United States.
- Complimentary Concierge Service: Enjoy comprehensive, personalized assistance in dining, entertainment and travel—24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Extended Warranty: You’ll get additional warranty protection at no charge on eligible items that are purchased with your credit card.
- 24-hour Travel Assistance Services: If your credit card is lost or stolen, you can get an emergency replacement card and a cash advance.
- Price Protection: Purchase an item and find a lower price within 120 days and you could be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Premier Culinary Experiences: Take dining to the next level with access to intimate dinners, curated cuisine and unique chef collaborations. Learn more.
- Big-time Sports Events: Get in the game with access to VIP experiences, discounts and on-site perks. Learn more.
- Must-See Music Events: Snag tickets to some of the biggest concerts and music festivals and get access to perks like VIP packages, on-site cardholder lounges and more. Learn more.
With the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card, you will be able to earn unlimited cash back rewards on dining, groceries and all other purchases. As a “foodie”, I love dine out and try new foods when I am able to. So, if you’re like me and have a passion for food and want to enhance your dining experience by being rewarded for what you enjoy doing or are best at — eating — then this card might appeal to you with 3% cash back every time you dine out.
Additionally, if you are a globetrotter, you will find this feature to be even more beneficial because there is no annual fee or foreign transaction fee. This alone will allow you to take advantage and get the most out of this card.
But don’t worry, on days that you may want to stay in and cook, you will earn cash back on all your groceries. So all in all, it’s a win-win situation! Overall, this card has great dining rewards, flexibility, and travel perks that make it a great card to get!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.