Take advantage of All America Bank Ultimate Rewards Checking Account today and earn 2.50% APY on up to $10,000.
Keep reading to find out all the requirements and features about this account.
Table of Contents
All America Bank Ultimate Rewards Checking Account
With branches throughout Oklahoma, All America Bank offers a wide range of checking and savings options to meet your individual needs.
Here is an opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Apply now and start earning one of the best rates nationwide.
- Rate Offer: 2.50% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Minimum Balance: $1.00
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
All America Bank Ultimate Rewards Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.85% APY + $150/$300 Cash||Review|
|UFB High Yield Savings||2.00% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||1.85% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
If you do not meet the requirements, you’ll earn 0.25% APY.
How To Earn 2.50% APY
- Sign up for the All America Bank Ultimate Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY on balances up to $10,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Receive Monthly E-Statements
- Set Up One Automatic Payment or Direct Deposit that posts and clears Your Account Once per Statement Cycle
- Access Online Banking Once per Statement Cycle
- 10 Debit Card Transactions must post and clear per Statement Cycle
Ultimate Rewards Checking Account Features
- Online Banking
- All America Bank® VISA® Debit Card
- Customer Service
- Daily Email Notification if Overdrawn
- ATM Transactions Worldwide
- NO Minimum Balance to Maintain Account
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds.
If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know.If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Credit Cards and Best Reward Checking Accounts.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|