Take advantage of Paramount Bank High-Interest Checking Account today to earn an attractive 3.25% APY.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
About Paramount Bank
Paramount Bank is headquartered in Hazelwood, Missouri and was established in 2004. They offer money market rates that are higher than the national average.
All earnings are reinvested in the credit union in the form of higher savings yields, lower loan rates, and fewer and lower fees, as well as in-person, mobile and online service options.
Paramount Bank High-Interest Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Interest Rate: 3.25% APY
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
|$0.01 – $99,999.99||3.25% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Paramount Bank High-Interest Checking
- $100 minimum balance required to earn interest
- Click open an account
- Enter your name, address, date of birth and social security number
- Link to your account at another bank
Paramount Bank Account Benefits
- Low-to-No Fees
- Paramount Bank App
- Free Visa Debit Card
- 24/7 Account Access
- FDIC insured
Paramount Bank High-Interest is offering a competitive rate. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the state APY rate.