Available nationwide, Pacific National Bank is offering you a 0.50% APY on your funds for opening a new Pacific National Bank Money Market Account.
Below is all the information you need to earn 0.50% APY Rate on your funds when you open an Pacific National Bank Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from Pacific National Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Pacific National Bank Money Market
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 0.50% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 0.50% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: $5,0000
- Maximum Balance: $240,000
- Monthly Fee:$25 maintenance fee, can be waived by having a minimum average daily balance of $5,000
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Pacific National Bank Money Market Account: Consider opening a money market savings account online to receive an interest rate of 0.50% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
Pacific National Bank Account Benefits
- Easily waive the monthly maintenance fee
- Perform up to 6 third party debit transactions per month without incurring any fees
- Enjoy free services – online banking, bill pay, eStatements, and eDocuments
- Deposits are insured by the FDIC
This account would only be worth it if you have $5K in excess cash to fund the account. If you have any info regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull, please let us know! If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below!
Furthermore, tell us about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
Leave a Reply