Find an updated list of Ohio Educational Credit Union Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $25 referral bonus and $25/$75 referee bonus when your refer your friends and family to open an account.
Table of Contents
Ohio Educational Credit Union Promotions Review
|Eligibility: Ohio Educational Credit Union is open to all employees, students, and alumni of any public or private educational institutions in Ohio. Membership is also open to employees of Allen Memorial Hospital, Cleveland State University, Council for Economic Opportunity, and more than 200 Ohio-based companies.
See current membership details
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over the Ohio Educational Credit Union offers below.
Ohio Educational Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $25 referral and $25/$75 Referee bonus
- Where it’s available: GA
- How to earn it:
- Existing Members
- Print and complete the New Member Referral Form with your name and address and give it to your family members and friends
- $25 will be deposited into your Share Account for each person you refer who opens a new membership (Share Account) with a checking account after both the Share and Checking accounts have been open for a minimum of 60 days
- New Members
- $25 will be deposited into your new OHecu Regular Share Account just for joining and opening a Checking Account after both the Regular Share and Checking accounts have been open for a minimum of 60 days
- $75 will be deposited
- Open a Regular Share Account, Checking Account
- Establish direct deposit of at least $400 per month within 60 days of opening your new membership
- If direct deposit is unavailable through your employer or retirement service, you can still qualify to receive $75 by opening a Term Share Certificate (regular or IRA), OHecu Visa® Card or loan product within 60 days of opening your new membership
- Existing Members
- When it expires: None
(No expiration date listed)
|Compare this offer to some of the higher end checking offers available. Current bonuses such as HSBC Premier Checking ($500 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($250 Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Select Checking: $3.95
- Signature Checking: $5.95, waived with Bronze, Silver or Gold Package OR has Direct Deposit of at least $500 per month to this Checking Account
- Student Signature Checking: FREE to all members 23 years of age & younger
The $25 referral bonus and $25/$75 referee bonus at Ohio Educational Credit Union offers fantastic checking options for this bonus. Their accounts allow a variety of options to best maintain your finances!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Ohio Educational Credit Union promotions here.