Check out this updated list of Marcus by Goldman Sachs promotions, bonuses, and offers!
Currently they have a $100 savings account bonus and 1.70% APY when you meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions Review
- 2 Marcucs by Goldman Sachs $100 Savings Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- 6 Marcus by Goldman Sachs Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Marcus by Goldman Sachs Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Marcus by Goldman Sachs Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions Review
Marcus by Goldman Sachs bank was established in 1990 and renamed in 2017. They are owned by the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a multinational firm founded in 1869 and headquartered in New York, NW. This bank is an online bank available nationwide.
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking/Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Branches: Online
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: Complete requirements and earn the bonus
I’ll go over Marcus by Goldman Sachs offers below.
Marcucs by Goldman Sachs $100 Savings Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus + 1.70% APY
- Where it’s available: Nationwide Online
- How to earn it:
- Enroll online or call our Savings Specialists at 1-855-730-SAVE (1-855-730-7283)
- Get $100 when you deposit $10,000 or more in new funds into a new or existing Online Savings Account within 10 days of enrollment
- Maintain those funds plus your current balance for 60 days
- Earn a 1.70% APY
- When it expires: 02/11/2020
(Expires February 11, 2020)
Goldman Sachs Bank USA was established in 1990 as The Goldman Sachs Trust Company. The bank is owned by the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a multinational firm founded in 1869 and headquartered in New York, NY.
Checking Account Bonuses
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a qualifying checking account package to earn these bonuses. The best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
As an added perk, All Marcus by Goldman Sachs checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Marcus by Goldman Sachs checking accounts come with these features.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Access your accounts online, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Contact Center: US-based Contact Center open 7 days a week
- FDIC Insured: Deposits are automatically FDIC insured up to the maximum allowed by law
What to Open at Marcus by Goldman Sachs
Keep your eye out on these great Marcus by Goldman Sachs products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. You must sign up and for membership with Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Marcus by Goldman Sachs Checking Account Fees
- No monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 1.70% APY. Varying minimum of opening deposit
- Money Market: Check with local CSR
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 1.65% – 2.00% APY. Terms ranging from 7 month – 13 month. $500 minimum deposit
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.60% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app - Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more -- all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 2.20% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.50% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 1.45% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
The $100 bonus at Marcus by Goldman Sachs offers a variety of great features and is fairly easy to open. Be sure to sign up if this interests you!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Marcus by Goldman Sachs promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|