If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, Marcus by Goldman Sachs is offering you 3.30% APY on your funds for opening a new Online Savings Account.
Table of Contents
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Online Savings
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Account Benefits
- No minimum deposit to open
- No transaction fees
- Same day transfers of $100,000 or less to/from other banks
- Link other bank accounts for incoming and outgoing transfers
- Contact center available 7 days a week
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowed by law
We’ve all heard of Marcus by Goldman Sachs so you know this is a reputable bank. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you’re unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
In addition to the current rate from Marcus by Goldman Sachs, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Additionally, let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!