Take advantage of Home State Bank Kasasa Saver Account and earn a generous 0.50% APY on balances up to $50,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Home State Bank Kasasa Saver Checking
Home State Bank is headquartered in Litchfield, Minnesota and was founded in 1926. Since then they have grown to 4 locations and Boast an A+ health rating. They provide a variety of accounts and services and are focused on helping their customers reach their financial dreams!
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 0.50% APY Rate
- Availability: MN (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $50,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Home State Bank Kasasa Saver Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY||Review|
|$50,000+||0.50% to 0.30% APY|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place, and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH Credit or ACH payment transaction
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases (NOT including ATM transactions or Online Transfers)
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive eStatements rather than paper statements.
Home State Bank Account Benefits
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
Home State Bank is offering a 4.00% APY on balances less than $50,000. Open an account now and you can earn a generous rate and gain access to many great features that come with the account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|