Take advantage of First National Bank Premier Rewards Checking Account and earn an attractive 3.26% APY on balances up to $20,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
First National Bank Premier Rewards Checking
For over 150 years their doors have been open and they strive to serve their customers to best meet their individual financial needs, not only because they’re their customers, but also their friends and neighbors. They believe that taking care of their customers is the top priority, and if they do that everything else will fall into place.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 3.26% APY Rate
- Availability: IA (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
First National Bank Premier Rewards Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Open Account
- Open a Premier Rewards Checking account from First National Bank
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Premier Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Enroll to receive e-statements using a valid email address.
- Have a minimum of 12 signature or PIN based debit card transactions with a $5 minimum purchase posted during the statement cycle (excludes ATM transactions).
- Complete one ACH deposit or withdrawal of $100. or more posted to the account during the statement cycle.
- Maintain daily balance of $2,000. or more during statement cycle.
First National Bank Account Benefits
- Reimbursement for non-First National Bank ATM transactions up to $10.00
- Imaged Statements Available ($3 charge/month)
- Free Mobile & Text Banking
If you live in Iowa, I highly recommend checking out this account from First National Bank. This rate is one of the highest I’ve seen, and the requirements aren’t too hard to complete. In addition, there is no monthly fee to worry about!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Citigold® Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet®||Up to $300 Cash||Review|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro||Up to $200 Cash||Review|
|BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|