Find all the latest Cobra Trading bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
At the moment, you can take advantage of a Free Demo of the Cobra Trading service.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Webull||6 Free stocks & free trades||Review|
Cobra Trading Bonuses Review
Cobra Trading is a financial service provider based in Plano, Texas. They offer a multitude of tools and services fit for any of your trading needs. The personable platform allows its users to take control and manage all of their trading allowing them to focus on what matters most.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Brokerage Account
- Availability: Online, Nationwide
- Branches: 1 (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Next, I’ll review Cobra Trading offers.
Cobra Trading Free Demo Trial
- What you’ll get: Free Trial Service
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Scroll to the bottom of the link and fill in your information.
- Select “Platform Demo Requested”.
- Enjoy your free trial service of Cobra Trading.
- When it expires: No expiration date
(No expiration date)
Cobra Trading is a local Texas financial service provider. Their detailed and complex interface lets all of their users manage their trade and investments while effortless guiding them to all of their goals. The platform also allows access to certified broker-assisted trading for any user that need help in reaching their goals.
Cobra Trading Bonuses
At the moment you can take advantage of a trial service with Cobra Trading. This will allow you get access to their platform and experience their service and features.
Brokerage Account Features
By signing up to join Cobra Trading, you will receive these services:
- Portfolio Management: The feature-rich package of state-of-the-art equities and options trading tools designed to give users complete control over their trading strategies all in a click of a button.
- Basket Trading: Their platforms are designed for users to trade effortlessly and makes buying or selling a group of securities simultaneously easy!
- Advanced Charting: Their user-friendly interface gives their users the tools they need to allow them to focus on what matters most in trading.
- Broker-Assisted Trading: Users will have the option to get the help from certified brokers without any charge! Use the free extra assistance offered with working with the stock market.
Cobra Trading Rates
These are the kind of rates you should expect based on your portfolio. Before opening an account additional fees may apply.
|Stocks (per share):|
|$0.004||0 to 250,000 shares per month|
|$0.0035||250K to 1M shares per month|
|$0.003||1M to 2M shares per month|
|$0.002||2M to 10M shares per month|
Cobra Trading is offering a Free Platform Demo for you to gain access to their service. The platform is feature-rich and offers many tools and options for users to customize their trading experience and take control over their trading strategies.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions and best brokerages here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Cobra Trading promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.