The Chase Sapphire Checking account offers a $1,000 Cash Bonus. Open this new checking product banking account to earn your Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus!
The Sapphire Banking account is one of the most premier services offered by Chase. The Chase Sapphire Banking Account is comparable to the Chase Premier Checking Account but with even more exclusive perks. Keep reading to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Banking account and how to earn a $1,000 value along the way.
In addition to the current promotion from Chase Sapphire Banking, you can find all other Chase Bank bonus offers here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $700 Cash||Review|
*Expired* Chase Sapphire Checking $1,000 Bonus
To earn your Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus, simply open a new account and meet the specified requirements.
- What you’ll get: $1,000 Bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Sapphire Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- How to earn it: Earn $1,000 when you fund the account with $75,000 in new money within 45 days and maintain the balance for 90 days.
- Monthly Service Fee: $25, see below on how to avoid
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
The information for the Chase SapphireSM Checking account has been collected independently by Bankdealguy. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a Chase SapphireSM Checking account.
- Deposit money into your new account, within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- Enjoy your $1,000 bonus. Within 45 business days of completing the requirements, the $1,000 will be added to your Chase Sapphire card with Ultimate Rewards.
- Enjoy a $1,000 welcome bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
The $25 Monthly Service Fee can be waived when you have an average beginning day balance of $75,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits/investments.
- Customers must have a Chase Sapphire® or Chase Freedom® credit card that is open and not in default at the time of enrollment and at points fulfillment, and be the primary card member on the account.
- Offer not available to existing Chase Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers.
- Credit card product changes during the promotional period or prior to the fulfillment of the bonus will forfeit this bonus offer.
- This offer is not transferable, and is subject to change.
How To Qualify For Offer
Customers must have a Chase Sapphire® or Chase Freedom® credit card that is open and not in default at the time of enrollment and at points fulfillment, and be the primary card member on the account.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
Chase Sapphire Checking Rates
The Chase Sapphire Checking Account is one of the many accounts at Chase that earns interest on its account balance. Thus once you fund the account you can start earning interest.
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Rate|
|Any Account Balances||0.01%||0.01%|
This account is comparable to the Chase Premier Plus Checking Account that also earns interests. However, if you want to earn more money from saving, check out our full list of Best Bank Rates.
Chase Sapphire Checking is offering a generous bonus for people nationwide. Thus you should definitely apply for the bonus if you qualify and can meet the requirements. You will have access to one of the most exclusive services by Chase.
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
I don’t see any requirement to have a Chase Sapphire credit card on the fine print, can you point it out please?