Available Nationwide, Chase Sapphire Checking is offering you a 60,000 bonus points when you open a new banking account and meet specified requirements. Below is all the information you need to earn your Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Chase Sapphire Banking, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Chase Sapphire Checking Summary
With the Chase SapphireSM Checking:
• Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to Sapphire cardmembers only.
• Enjoy a new kind of banking experience
• No ATM fees worldwide - down the street or around the globe
• Perks that add up - relationship rates, special access and help when you need it
• Open online in minutes
• Email my upgrade code
• Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV
Chase Sapphire Checking Information
To earn your Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Chase Sapphire Checking 60,000 Points Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 06/15/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $25, see below on how to avoid
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Chase SapphireSM Checking: If you are interested in this offer, apply today!
Be sure to also check out our list of Chase Coupon Codes for more great deals from Chase Bank!
How to earn your bonus:
- Open a Chase SapphireSM Checking account.
- Deposit money into your new account, Within 45 calendar days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain that balance for at least 90 days.
- Enjoy your 60,000 Ultimate Rewards bonus points. Within 45 business days of completing the requirements, the 60,000 bonus points will be added to your Chase Sapphire card with Ultimate Rewards.
How To Avoid Monthly Fee
The $25 Monthly Service Fee can be waived when you have an average beginning day balance of $75,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits/investments.
Customers must have a Chase Sapphire® or Chase Freedom® credit card that is open and not in default at the time of enrollment and at points fulfillment, and be the primary cardmember on the account.
Offer not available to existing Chase Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers.
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
New Kind of Banking Experience
- No ATM fees worldwide. Down the street or around the globe.
- Invest for free. Commission-free online stock and ETF trades with You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan.
- Free online stock and ETF trades
- $0 minimum to start investing
- Explore a wide range of stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and fixed income
- Perks that add up. Relationship rates, special access and help when you need it.
- Premier relationship rates on a linked Chase Premier SavingsSM account
- Special access to sports and entertainment hospitality lounges
- Access to banking, home lending and small business specialists
- Early ticket sales and special seating for sports and entertainment events
- 24/7 dedicated banking service line: 1-888-26CHASE
- $0 monthly service fee on a linked Chase Total Business Checking® account
No Fee, Everyday Banking without Fees
- No ATM fees worldwide — down the street or around the globe
- Higher ATM and purchase limits with your Sapphire Banking Debit Card
- No wire transfer fees or stop payment fees
- No foreign exchange rate adjustment fees on ATM withdrawals or debit card purchases made outside the U.S.
Chase Sapphire Banking is offering a generous bonus for people nationwide. Simply meet the requirements stated above and you will be able to start your new banking experience.
Additionally, the fees are easy to waive. How great is that? Furthermore, you will receive the best customer service the bank has to offer. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|