The Chase Sapphire Checking account offers a $1,000 Cash Bonus. Open this new checking product banking account to earn your Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus!
The Sapphire Banking account is one of the most premier services offered by Chase. The Chase Sapphire Banking Account is comparable to the Chase Premier Checking Account but with even more exclusive perks. Keep reading to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Banking account and how to earn a $1,000 value along the way.
In addition to the current promotion from Chase Sapphire Banking, you can find all other Chase Bank bonus offers here.
Table of Contents
Chase Sapphire Checking $1,000 Bonus
To earn your Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus, simply open a new account and meet the specified requirements.
- What you’ll get: $1,000 Bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Sapphire Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- How to earn it: Earn $1,000 when you fund the account with $75,000 in new money within 45 days and maintain the balance for 90 days.
- Monthly Service Fee: $25, see below on how to avoid
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a Chase SapphireSM Checking account.
- Deposit money into your new account, within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- Enjoy your $1,000 bonus. Within 45 business days of completing the requirements, the $1,000 will be added to your Chase Sapphire card with Ultimate Rewards.
- Enjoy a $1,000 welcome bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- Enjoy a new kind of banking experience
- No ATM fees worldwide – down the street or around the globe
- Perks that add up – relationship rates, special access and help when you need it
- Open online in minutes
- Email my upgrade code
- Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
The $25 Monthly Service Fee can be waived when you have an average beginning day balance of $75,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits/investments.
- Customers must have a Chase Sapphire® or Chase Freedom® credit card that is open and not in default at the time of enrollment and at points fulfillment, and be the primary card member on the account.
- Offer not available to existing Chase Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers.
- Credit card product changes during the promotional period or prior to the fulfillment of the bonus will forfeit this bonus offer.
- This offer is not transferable, and is subject to change.
How To Qualify For Offer
Customers must have a Chase Sapphire® or Chase Freedom® credit card that is open and not in default at the time of enrollment and at points fulfillment, and be the primary card member on the account.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $450 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Learn More About This Card
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Chase Sapphire Checking Rates
The Chase Sapphire Checking Account is one of the many accounts at Chase that earns interest on its account balance. Thus once you fund the account you can start earning interest.
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Rate|
|Any Account Balances||0.01%||0.01%|
Chase Sapphire Checking is offering a generous bonus for people nationwide. Thus you should definitely apply for the bonus if you qualify and can meet the requirements. You will have access to one of the most exclusive services by Chase.
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|