Available Nationwide, Chase Sapphire Checking is offering you a 60,000 bonus points when you open a new banking account and meet specified requirements. Below is all the information you need to earn your Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus!
The Sapphire Banking account is one of the most premier services offered by Chase. The Chase Sapphire Banking Account is comparable to the Chase Premier Checking Account but with even more exclusive perks. Keep reading to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Banking account and how to earn a $750 value along the way.
In addition to the current promotion from Chase Sapphire Banking, you can find all other Chase Bank bonus offers here.
Table of Contents
Chase Sapphire Checking 60,000 Ultimate Rewards Bonus
To earn your Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus, simply open a new account and meet the specified requirements.
- What you’ll get: 60,000 Points Bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Sapphire Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- How to earn it: Earn 60,000 bonus points when you fund the account with $75,000 in new money within 45 days and maintain the balance for 90 days.
- Monthly Service Fee: $25, see below on how to avoid
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
(Offer Expires 08/06/2019)
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a Chase SapphireSM Checking account.
- Deposit money into your new account, Within 45 calendar days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain that balance for at least 90 days.
- Enjoy your 60,000 Ultimate Rewards bonus points. Within 45 business days of completing the requirements, the 60,000 bonus points will be added to your Chase Sapphire card with Ultimate Rewards.
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
- Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Ultimate Reward Points
- No ATM fees worldwide. Down the street or around the globe.
- Invest for free. Commission-free online stock and ETF trades with You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan.
- Free online stock and ETF trades
- $0 minimum to start investing
- Explore a wide range of stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and fixed income
- Perks that add up. Relationship rates, special access and help when you need it.
- Premier relationship rates on a linked Chase Premier SavingsSM account
- Special access to sports and entertainment hospitality lounges
- Access to banking, home lending and small business specialists
- Early ticket sales and special seating for sports and entertainment events
- 24/7 dedicated banking service line: 1-888-26CHASE
- $0 monthly service fee on a linked Chase Total Business Checking® account
The $25 Monthly Service Fee can be waived when you have an average beginning day balance of $75,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits/investments.
- Customers must have a Chase Sapphire® or Chase Freedom® credit card that is open and not in default at the time of enrollment and at points fulfillment, and be the primary card member on the account.
- Offer not available to existing Chase Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers.
- Credit card product changes during the promotional period or prior to the fulfillment of the bonus will forfeit this bonus offer.
- This offer is not transferable, and is subject to change.
How To Qualify For Offer
Customers must have a Chase Sapphire® or Chase Freedom® credit card that is open and not in default at the time of enrollment and at points fulfillment, and be the primary card member on the account.
With the Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
Chase Ultimate Rewards
The 60,000 bonus points is equivalent to a $750 cash value. For example, you are able to redeem these points for perks such as cash-back, travel, gift cards, Amazon purchases, Apple purchases, etc. For a full list of rewards you can redeem these points for check out our Chase Ultimate Rewards review.
Chase Sapphire Checking Rates
The Chase Sapphire Checking Account is one of the many accounts at Chase that earns interest on its account balance. Thus once you fund the account you can start earning interest.
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Rate|
|Any Account Balances||0.01%||0.01%|
Chase Sapphire Banking is offering a generous bonus for people nationwide. The Chase Sapphire Offer is actually one of the easiest promotions offered by Chase currently. Thus you should definitely apply for the bonus if you qualify and can meet the requirements.
The 60,000 Bonus Reward Points can be redeemed for flights, hotels, and other perks. Additionally, you will have access to one of the most exclusive services by Chase.
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|