At the moment you can earn a $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account by applying in-branch OR online! As one of the top banks in America, you are making the right choice banking with Chase!
Chase Bank was established in 1982, is headquartered in Newark, Delaware and is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across many states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
You can find all other Chase Bank bonus offers here. Continue reading to find out about the latest Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account promotion below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Premier Plus $300 Checking Bonus
To earn your Chase $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account in-branch or online. Be sure to enter your email on the offer page to receive a Chase Total Checking® Coupon from chase to redeem this bonus offer in-branch.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- How to earn it: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
- When you’ll receive it: Within 20 business days of completing requirements
The information for the Chase Premier Plus Checking® account has been collected independently by Bankdealguy. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn the Chase Premier Plus Checking Bonus
- To obtain the Chase $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
- The next step is to set up direct deposit to your Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM within 90 days of account opening. After completing these requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 20 business days.
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Avoid the $25 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings, and other balances. OR
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
- To clarify this checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers.
- Similarly this offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- However, you can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Furthermore remember that bonuses will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Lastly if the account is closed within 6 months the bonus will be deducted from your account.
How To Open Premier Plus Checking Account
Follow these steps to open a Premier Plus Checking Account:
- First, visit the Chase site and click Checking accounts.
- Next click Open In Minutes under Chase Premier Plus Checking.
- Fill in your personal information including your name, address and Social Security number, then click Next.
- Once your application is complete, you can optionally fund the account.
- Finally, you can submit your application.
Eligibility: On the other hand, Chase Bank does have requirements in order to open any account with them.
For example, you will need to present a government-issued ID, social security number or passport, and present income information.
How To Set Up Chase Direct Deposit
To earn your bonus, you will have to register a direct deposit to your account. Simply follow all the steps below to switch a direct deposit from another bank to your Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account.
- Download and complete the direct deposit form from Chase. You’ll need your Chase Bank account number, the bank’s routing number, and your current address.
- Bring the form and a voided check to your employer’s payroll department.
- If you’re eligible, your employer will deposit your paycheck directly into your account.
- Confirm the deposit each pay cycle by signing in to Chase online, in the app, or by viewing your account statement.
Chase Premier Plus Rates
The Chase Premier Plus Checking Account is one of the many accounts that earns interest on its account balance. Thus once you fund the account you can start earning interest.
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Rate|
|Any Account Balances||0.01%||0.01%|
Other Chase Checking Offers
You may want to compare the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM offer with other promotions from Chase bank. Furthermore, you may find an account better suited for your needs.
This Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account is one of the better accounts offered by Chase. Additionally, the Premier Plus account is a tier above the most basic and popular Chase Total Checking® Account. However, this account offers exclusive perks that you won’t get with the Total Checking account.
With the Premier Plus CheckingSM account you can earn a larger bonus for meeting the same requirements as the Total Checking Account.
To help build your savings, check out the Chase SavingsSM account.
If you would like a list of cash bonuses check out our full list of Bank Promotions.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|