Find Chase Savings bonuses and new promotional coupon offers here.
Opening a new Chase SavingsSM Account offers you a chance to earn a Chase Savings Bonus of $150 by applying online OR in-branch with your online coupon!
Chase Bank was established in 1982, is headquartered in Newark, Delaware and is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across many states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
You can certainly find all other Chase Bank bonus offers here. Continue reading to find out about the latest Chase SavingsSM Account promotion below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $625 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Savings Information
To earn your Chase $150 Savings Bonus, simply open a new Chase SavingsSM Account in-branch or online.
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase SavingsSM
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- How to earn it: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, fund the account, and maintain the account balance for 90 days.
- When you’ll receive it: Within 10 business days of completing requirements
The information for the Chase SavingsSM account has been collected independently by Bankdealguy. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- To get started open a Chase SavingsSM Account.
- Next, you will have to fund the account with $10,000 within 20 business days.
- Lastly, you will have to maintain the account balance for 90 days.
- Finally you will receive your bonus within 10 business days.
Chase SavingsSM: Avoid the $5 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Option 1: A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account, OR
- Option 2: $25 or more in total Autosave or other repeating automatic transfers from your personal Chase checking account or Chase Liquid® Card (available only through chase.com or Chase Mobile®), OR
- Option 3: A Chase College CheckingSM account linked to this account for Overdraft Protection, OR
- Option 4: An account owner who is an individual younger than 18, OR
- Option 5: A linked Chase Better Banking® Checking, Chase Premier CheckingSM, Chase Premium Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
- To clarify this savings offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers.
- Similarly this offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- However, you can receive only one new savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Furthermore remember that bonuses will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- You can receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
How To Open A Chase Savings Account
Follow these steps to open a A Chase Savings Account:
- First, visit the Chase site and click Savings Accounts & CDs.
- Next click Open account under Chase Savings.
- Fill in your personal information including your name, address and Social Security number, then click Next.
- Once your application is complete, you can optionally fund the account.
- Finally, you can submit your application.
Eligibility: On the other hand, Chase Bank does have requirements in order to open any account with them. For example, you will need to present a government-issued ID, social security number or passport, and present income information.
Chase Savings Rates
After opening your Savings Account you can also earn interest on your account balances. Below you will always find an updated table of Savings Account rates.
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Rate|
|Any Account Balances||0.01%||0.01%|
Other Chase Bank Offers
You may want to compare the Chase SavingsSM Account offer with other promotions from Chase bank. Furthermore, you may find an account better suited for your needs.
This Chase SavingsSM Bonus is an easy bonus to obtain. For example it comes with all the basic features you’d expect from a major bank. Plus, you can find Chase Bank branch locations almost everywhere. Download their mobile app for convenient deposits and ease of use.
Subsequently, you may also be eligible to earn a bonus with the Chase Total Checking® account. That is to say, you can pair the savings bonus with this bonus. Additionally, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for more offers.
*Check back here and find Chase SavingsSM bonuses.*
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.